• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stiletto Implant Surgery a Possibility

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I don't think you could get the skin to stretch like that unless you spend months doing so.

It's also a stupid idea because with those feet you wouldn't be ABLE to wear any normal pairs of shoes, let alone normal stiletto shoes.

The people that do this would probably be ones obsessed with stiletto fashion, and I highly doubt any stiletto lines would release a new type of shoe to support this implant for the idiots that do this.

So....fucktarded idea.

snow_flake40

Awards
D: Can...never...unsee... *bleaches eyeballs* Why, why for the love of all that is right and just in this world would someone want to do that to themselves?! Yeah, Imma go throw up for the next few hours.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'm serious. Someone could accidentally kick you in the heel and *snap*, you're on the ground crying bloody murder.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
THis can't be getting funding... Can't we think of less destructive, beneficial add-ons? This is an anatomic nightmare.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
THis can't be getting funding... Can't we think of less destructive, beneficial add-ons? This is an anatomic nightmare.

If it's going to make money, then it'll get funding.

Though I would rather have funding in body modification that allows us to go beyond our natural limit than modifications that gives us a few useless cosmetic features (I mean really, you want a snake's tongue?)

Love Machine

strut strut strut
If it's going to make money, then it'll get funding.

Though I would rather have funding in body modification that allows us to go beyond our natural limit than modifications that gives us a few useless cosmetic features (I mean really, you want a snake's tongue?)

Snake tongue is better than that shit.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It's like a test from the Saw movies. There's nothing that can be gained from this at all. My stomach does not approve. WHY

IrenePayne

I'm looking for forums where people are talking about flatfoot reconstruction and accidentally got up here. I don't think it was real in 2011, a woman just couldn't walk because it would hurt to step on her foot. That was fake news. Since then, nothing has changed on the internet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm looking for forums where people are talking about flatfoot reconstruction and accidentally got up here. I don't think it was real in 2011, a woman just couldn't walk because it would hurt to step on her foot. That was fake news. Since then, nothing has changed on the internet.

Okay I don't agree with this thread being bumped but I can't help but laugh. No, it wasn't real. 2011 was a weird time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back