• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Still haven't figured it out yet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Does anybody know in KH1 in the end of the world know what that big machine is for?

Appreciate the feedback =)

Samhain

Bronze Member
i believe it was the machine to create artifical heartless?

Xehanort made the machine

JerRocks2day

This machine was found in Hollow Bastion, right? Because what would make sense since EOTW disappeared, the machine didn't disappear due to the appearance of the artifical heartless in KH2 right?

Key of Valor

The Professor
WilliamTheWise said:
Either the heartless machine or the machine the students of Ansem the Wise gave themselves to darkness in. How many pods are there on the sides of it?

There were five pods, one for every apprentice excluding Xehanort.

A

Audo

Either the heartless machine or the machine the students of Ansem the Wise gave themselves to darkness in. How many pods are there on the sides of it?
Uh... The apprentices gave themselves to darkness by stepping through the Door to the World's Heart. Not through some machine.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Uh... The apprentices gave themselves to darkness by stepping through the Door to the World's Heart. Not through some machine.
Gotcha. For some reason I always saw them getting into those pods. Likely since you can only go there once and I always thought there were 6 pods I assumed that where things went down. You're right.

The 14th Order

This machine was found in Hollow Bastion, right? Because what would make sense since EOTW disappeared, the machine didn't disappear due to the appearance of the artifical heartless in KH2 right?

Yes the machine was in Hallow Bastion. A portal to reach that room was in EOTW, so it wasn't necesarily in the world itself.

Or at least that's what I assume, for that world is basically a gateway to all worlds.
(or cluster of all worlds that have disappeared, or whatever...)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
its a machine to make heartless....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back