• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stock Market

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Light2b

i mean, video games in general are becoming way too commercial, and alot fo companies are too worried about making money not games. At elast Nintendo havent lost its touch.

dontonypage2

You really are stupid, aren't you? Do you realize that K-Mart was a billion-dollar company that went bankrupt?

And I'm sorry, but for proof, I don't usually tape CNN when I'm flipping through the channels.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
dontonypage2 said:
SLANDER! Nothing I have ever said has ever been proven wrong. Just ask my friend Kira Haru Haro.

Arnt you that Idiot that Claimed to Own a Copy Of KH2. And then you went on a Spamming Spee saying that you owned it and called us all Idoits for still talking about the Game. Then last week you say a Release date is pused back till 2007. How can you own the Game then say its not comming out till 2007. You are a never ending lier

dontonypage2

I'm sorry, but I never claimed to own a copy of any game that hasn't been released yet. Why don't you get your facts straight before you start pointing your fat little fingers at the only one who watches the news.

E

Ecstacy

dontonypage2 i already pmed your ass about your non-sense. Shut the hell up unless you have proof! you are sad man. sad as they come.

Brian

p.s. the day square goes bankrupt is the day i manage to actually tie my ears together.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
dontonypage2 said:
I'm sorry, but I never claimed to own a copy of any game that hasn't been released yet. Why don't you get your facts straight before you start pointing your fat little fingers at the only one who watches the news.

I got my facts right, you are that same idiot that went under the name of dontonypage. Your ass got Banned for posting idiotic topics about owning the Game. I know what the Hell im talking about. I watch this Forum more then Half the Moderaters of this site.

dontonypage2

Thank you for taking the time to pause from your jerking off in front of computer anime to type that sorry attempt to make me look bad.

I like your scary robot pictures, by the way. ONE WINGED ANGELS FOR LIFE.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
dontonypage2 said:
Thank you for taking the time to pause from your jerking off in front of computer anime to type that sorry attempt to make me look bad.

I like your scary robot pictures, by the way. ONE WINGED ANGELS FOR LIFE.

Nice you think insuting me will make you look better. Im not gonna Flame you or lower myself to your level. Its kinda out there if you havent noticed. All your topics have pretty much all been closed. Kinda says something dosent it.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I've just searched the CNN website and there is nothing about SE going bust, its just another dontony lie...

E

Ecstacy

dont say shit about the one winged angels. if you are apart of them i will make it my personal duty to have your ass kicked out. your a sad excuse of a person and you obviously have no life to actually be on a forum looking for attention byt posting not only incredibly stupid but FALSE information. im not one to insult ppl but you my friend deserve to get your ass banned.

Brian

E

Ecstacy

dontonypage2 said:
Haha, you're only 15... Hahaha

16 on friday (watch out ladies) and what the hell does that have to do with you being a moron. you sound like one of those 17 year olds who was dprived of attention at there young stages and goes everywhere looking for what they never got. moral: get help lol. oh yeah i may only be 15 but i can bet i'd really beat the S#IT outta you any day.

EDIT: 700th post only 300 more.........wow that sounded stupid.

Brian

E

Ecstacy

dontonypage2 said:
One Winged Angels! Woo-Hoo!! O.W.A. for life. Yeeeeaah! GO TEAM!

lmao your not even apart of the one winged angels lol. so root all ya want your still a moron with no sense of how actually stupid you are (which is once again sad) im done with this moron

Brian

dontonypage2

Brian I'm sorry! I really do envyU 2x, HAHAHA. Seriously... Don't be so heartless! HAHAHAHAHAHA

O

Onewingedangel6

dontonypage2 u should be kicked out of this website for making up so much sh!t ur a dumbass and an idiot sorry if i've offended u but cut the crap okay were here to talk good thinks about Square and KH2 not make up stuff and make everyone sad and mad (which hopefully they don't believe you)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Onewingedangel6 said:
dontonypage2 u should be kicked out of this website for making up so much sh!t ur a dumbass and an idiot sorry if i've offended u but cut the crap okay were here to talk good thinks about Square and KH2 not make up stuff and make everyone sad and mad (which hopefully they don't believe you)

Dont worry he will, Hes already been Banned more then once for posting Idiotic Topics in the Past and im Sure he will again. Im done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back