• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stop whining

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnake

Ok, seriously. You guys need to stop whining just because some random online review gave KH2 a some-what low score.

OH NOES! A RANDOM ONLINE REVIEW GAVE KH2 A 7.6! TEH SKY IS FALLING!

Oh, and notice the little marker said "good". What, you want it to be excellent? Fine, write your own review. Just stop complaining because IGN didn't give it a perfect score.

If you want to buy the game, great. Buy it, like it, love it, hate it, whatever... You guys just need to stop flaming IGN because thier opinion didn't match yours.

I doubt their opinion will change your decision of purchasing the game anyway.

Oh, and another thing:

THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU!

Last edited:

Jsnake

666Sora said:
I don't care what some dude on the internet gives it i have it and i think it is fun and a great game so that is all i care about.

Well, I meant the other people that are complaining for a really, really stupid reason.

Axel3344

like how barbosa from potc might say it.. the reviewer's score are more like guidelines..but seriously if you really like the game then get it regardless. everyone has their own opinions so if you think highly of kh2 then thats all it matters to you

Jsnake

heartofdreams said:
yeah, its they're bad if they don't like it enough to give it a great review. kh2 rocks dude XD

That is your opinion. And they did give it a good score. Since when is 7.6 bad anyway? That's ABOVE average.

KDHig84

Do you really think a thread like this is going to make people stop complaining? If anything, you are giving people another reason to complain.

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Nah I get what he means, it's friggin silly to freak out when some crappy gamesite such as gamespot gives the game like an 8.7 . Uh who cares? Did anyone forget why we waited for this game? It's because we all knew it was something to wait 3-4 yrs for. That is TEH Kingdom hearts spirit.... hehe

Axel3344

it's becuase some people got the game already and other haven't even though they live in the same area. also there are kh fans in europe and australia who wont be able to get kh2 for months. i guess this thread made them more mad

error51210

monstermaniac said:
Nah I get what he means, it's friggin silly to freak out when some crappy gamesite such as gamespot gives the game like an 8.7 . Uh who cares? Did anyone forget why we waited for this game? It's because we all knew it was something to wait 3-4 yrs for. That is TEH Kingdom hearts spirit.... hehe
Thats true.:D

Jsnake

Axel3344 said:
it's becuase some people got the game already and other haven't even though they live in the same area. also there are kh fans in europe and australia who wont be able to get kh2 for months. i guess this thread made them more mad

I don't plan on getting KH2 until Christmas, and I don't care. Not one bit. Why would it make them madder? I didn't say anything like "omg i hav teh kingd0m hartz too and u dunt lol u sukc".

I'm simply stating why people shouldn't get so worked up over what a review has to say about a game. =/

KDHig84

Jsnake said:
I don't plan on getting KH2 until Christmas, and I don't care. Not one bit. Why would it make them madder? I didn't say anything like "omg i hav teh kingd0m hartz too and u dunt lol u sukc".

I'm simply stating why people shouldn't get so worked up over what a review has to say about a game. =/

So why are you getting so worked up about them getting worked up? You are just as bad as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back