• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Ideas!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
HELP! Me and my friend are going to make our own story. The thing is, we don't know what will happen in it. We are going to try and name all of the characters after our teachers. I am going to draw all the character, but it won't be a manga. That would take FOREVER and it would be too hard!
Here are our characters:
-Druxor / IDk what his power is really, but he had a laser hand and a robotic eye
-Carson
-McCath
-Zale
-Autora
-Dragen / he obviously has power over fire-Markis
-Dorney / She has power over water
-Vito

So, we really need yur help! Please, nothing inappropriate. THANKS! I'm gonna go play GH3!:thumbsup:

A

Azrael

Long ago in the Age of Stone,

8 warriors defeated a great Calamity from destroying the world and now in the Modern Age, eight men will be needed

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
In a long forgotten age, a mob boss named Vito hired seven ambitious buttons (mafia hitmen). However, Vito's underboss was gunned down, so he has to search for a new one. Normally, the next in the Family would step up to the task, but Vito is wary, thinking that the lower members of the Family were the ones who organized his underboss' killing, so he sends out a challenge to his seven new recruits: Whoever can identify and exact revenge upon his underboss' killer can don the mantle of underboss.

Wicked

absurdiam
Well you have the powers so obviously you want magic in it. I'd have to say do something with the elements. Fire, Ice, Water, Wind add some more in.....Lightnight, Metal, Poisen...stuff like that and chuck them in a modern day society like school or somthing.

Maybe they could have lost there memory and slowly get them back.

HAHA, sounds alright. I don't know.

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
:thumbsup:Here's regarding to Demyx_Forever:

1) Is it supposed to be a fantacy?

If so I got a good idea on elves....
If not:

2) Is it a fiction story?

If so I'll think of something for you.
If not:

3) What kind of story is it?

I need to know if I can get ideas for you if it has no fairytail creatures or if it's not fiction.

1) Of course it's fantasy!
2)Well, it kinda has to be fiction if it is fantasy.
3)Sure, i guess fairytale creature would be nice.
I started to come with some ideas and i was thinking that Druxor would be the main villain and some ppl would be his accomplices, like: Dragen and some new characters i made up: Markis. And there could be others, just can't think of any.

I also had this cool idea that this girl Scorna is a good guy, but her brother is Druxor, but she never tells. I also added 2 others: Gordon, some weird,emo-like guy/ and Jeremy, a skater boy/ and Jeremy, but i havent even created a look for him.

Idk how we're gonna make a story. It would be so much better if it was a manga!:closedeyes:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
It still has to have a good story if it's a manga, lol!

Anyway, do you have any basic idea for a plot (no matter how small), because it's a lot easier for others to come up with suitable ideas when we have a starting point.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
:thumbsup:Here's regarding to Demyx_Forever:

1) Is it supposed to be a fantacy?

If so I got a good idea on elves....
If not:

2) Is it a fiction story?

If so I'll think of something for you.
If not:

3) What kind of story is it?

I need to know if I can get ideas for you if it has no fairytail creatures or if it's not fiction.

1) Of course it's fantasy!
2)Well, it kinda has to be fiction if it is fantasy.
3)Sure, i guess fairytale creature would be nice.
I started to come with some ideas and i was thinking that Druxor would be the main villain and some ppl would be his accomplices, like: Dragen and some new characters i made up: Markis. And there could be others, just can't think of any.

I also had this cool idea that this girl Scorna is a good guy, but her brother is Druxor, but she never tells. I also added 2 others: Gordon, some weird,emo-like guy/ and Jeremy, a skater boy/ and Jeremy, but i havent even created a look for him.

Idk how we're gonna make a story. It would be so much better if it was a manga!:closedeyes:

Ok I said I had an idea on elves so I'll keep true to that. And sorry it took alittle while to come back to you on this..... Ok so you can have like a woodlen forest for the elves. If you don't like that idea then one of your characters can be an elf. And, my oppion, all great fantacy's should have fairies! I'll think of something for fairies. But there's something. I hope you can build off it :thumbsup:!

Aliahya

Bronze Member
if you want light vrs darkness type story...RESEARCH...i write and it helps if you research historical characters, other stories that u enjoy, movies, manga, anime shows whatever. dont copy ideas completly

for example your main evil character needs a goal, does he want to eliminate a certain race, magneto from xmen that comcept has been used over and over again and it works

but if not does the villian want to destroy the hero of the book if so why does he hold a grudge dose he want something the hero has, is he related to the hero of the book? or is the villian completly blank towards the heros existance

if its a modern day book how come they have these powers are they gentic, are they given to them by a magical object. Do they all happen to be friends with gifts? or are they spread accross the world looking for answers?

Druxor- if he's part robotic was he in an accident? or was he created how is he tied to the main character?

Make up a back story for each character, if you cant think picture how these characters looks. The emo guy for example does he gerneally hate the world for a reason,> whats the reason<, or is he putting on a scene to impress someone the main female girl or a popular girl he'll never get with?

If its medieval- set the scene is it a broken down city, a castle or a peasent villiage. again this is where research comes in look at pictures of medieval worlds, google images is always good- haunted castle, green pastures, medieval town house. there u have help in setting a scene without breaching copyright laws :) thats if you want to publish though

if its a short novel with your friend-that you want to write and not publish i doubt the copyright laws matter as much

Last edited:

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay.. so the original story i was gonna make didn't happen. I became more of a comedy manga...
BUT me and one of my other friends were planning on making an actual story with the same concept.
If i ever get to scan my drawing, i will post them here. I can't really take pictures of them with my camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back