• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Mission Guide - Updated to Beast's Castle END [Check OP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudxStrifs

Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to End of Mission 5-16 [Check OP]

i can't find the last neo shadow for day break town i killed all the ones on the roof top but it didn't do anything after

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Have you tried going to the hidden quad in the west district of the town? Around halfway down the huge stairs, there's a passageway inside the building on the right that you can go through to reach the quad. There should be two (or just one? I can't remember) Neoshadows in this area.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Isn't there also one on the misty stairs at one end or another?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I think so, too, yeah. It's in the east district of the town, again in a hidden quad.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to End of Mission 7-2 [Check OP]

Thanks again, Sign and Goldpanner!

Looks like Snow White is special even before the fall of the Realm of Light! Then again, with so many people telling the future...

Last edited:

Roxas13ven25

hi Im not sure if this is the right thread to ask for help but i barely started playing 2 days ago and i'm stuck on wonderland mission 3-9 and would like to know how to get to the backyard please and thank you

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

To get to the backyard, first go to the Bizarre Room where you need to go small. Then, instead of going right toward the door, go all the way left to the back of the room, and there will be an arrow pointing to the new area. That's the backyard.

Roxas13ven25

thank you very much i finally passed it :p

YukiYashaH

Awards

THanks for the translations! :D
But... do those emeralds respawn or something? I can't find the remaining 5 anywhere... D:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

THanks for the translations! :D
But... do those emeralds respawn or something? I can't find the remaining 5 anywhere... D:

They can respawn, yes! They're scattered within those little side rooms as well that were blocked, so if you can't find them in any specific location, you can go back to ones you've already checked.

bankai8299

Awards

Sign add this to the list 7-3 the mission is talk to snow white in the dwarfs house than go to the new part of the dark forest from the prior missions at the Part of the deeper area of dark forest go to the end and save dopey from a level 20 gargoyle i will update this with the 7-4
QwYBl2s.png

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

It might be a good idea to include this post by Kazr here, since this is a thread for story missions after all. Though it just covers the basic stuff and where to go, it gets the job done.

7-3:
Find Snow White at the Dwarf House.
Find Dopey at Depths of Dark Forest, defeat the Lv.20 Gargoyle.
Report back to Snow White

7-4:
Find the dwarves at Tram Crossings.
Defeat a Lv.200 Morning Star on the trolley by heading right.

7-5:
Go to the Dwarf House.

7-6:
Chase after the witch to the Depths of Dark Forest.
Go all the way to the end and head to the cliff.
Defeat Lv.444 Witch Bomber
Rewards for defeating it:
1x SR+ Snow White and 7 Dwarves (Assist), 5x SR+ Moogle, 20 Potions
*No need to fight the new apple heartless. But I bet they are going to be in the next guilt list.

Story for Dwarf Woodlands completed

Tsurugi

Awards

They can respawn, yes! They're scattered within those little side rooms as well that were blocked, so if you can't find them in any specific location, you can go back to ones you've already checked.

Any idea on how long the respawn takes? I assume it's like 24 hours or something?

YukiYashaH

Awards

Thanks, SIgn <3 I'll check 'em right now!
Any idea on how long the respawn takes? I assume it's like 24 hours or something?
I'd like to know that, too. When I checkd 5 hours later, they weren't there. I'm gonna try now, after 24h to see if they are.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

If they respawn it just takes a few minutes but after solving this quest with three characters now I think it's random. For example entering the room with the big hole (where Bashful was imprisoned) revealed an emerald at the other entrance, but when I finally reached that place it was gone. I think the fastest way to do this quest is to roam the mines until you found enough of them.

YukiYashaH

Awards

If they respawn it just takes a few minutes but after solving this quest with three characters now I think it's random. For example entering the room with the big hole (where Bashful was imprisoned) revealed an emerald at the other entrance, but when I finally reached that place it was gone. I think the fastest way to do this quest is to roam the mines until you found enough of them.
It makes sense now after I finished it hehe. Thanks Shard :D

And I think I lvled when I defeated that Witch Bomber, just like we lvl in the game when we defeat a boss... or was it just me cause I was 1000xp away rom lvling?

... and everyone, please don't judge me, I cried at the end of the Story QuQ dat sad bgm got me.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Just a normal EXP level up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back