• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Mission Guide - Updated to Beast's Castle END [Check OP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Mission Guide

Shouldn't you say by missions like 1-8 that you first need to lvl up to lvl 50. Otherwise it could be confusing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Shouldn't you say by missions like 1-8 that you first need to lvl up to lvl 50. Otherwise it could be confusing.

Confusing for who? Missions are very clearly stated within the game in such a way that those searching for tips would probably not be looking forward to those that they haven't unlocked yet.

But eh, added.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Another great project, thank you very much. Now in the most likeliest case KH [chi] never gets an English release we still now what's going on.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

This is fantastic~ I can actually understand what's going on now!
Thank you. :D

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Confusing for who? Missions are very clearly stated within the game in such a way that those searching for tips would probably not be looking forward to those that they haven't unlocked yet.

But eh, added.
Thank you it's indeed really helping. But i meant with confussing for those guys who don't even bother to read what there is standing in the original mission or think it means something else.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Thank you it's indeed really helping. But i meant with confussing for those guys who don't even bother to read what there is standing in the original mission or think it means something else.

Ah, so that's it! In the end, I was the one who got confused lol. Thank you for clearing that up~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated with game and Crystals of Light event introductions, transcripts provided by ShardofTruth. Also included Dwarf Woodlands and Wonderland basic guide.
Agrabah mission guide and dialogue completed; translated by Zephyr.

All that's left are DW and WL dialogue.

Last edited:

everlight

Awards

FYI, there is bit of story update for the end of crystal of light campaign.

You can watch the event when clicking the crystal of light trade shop, at character page (daybreak town).

I don't undersand Japanese so I didn't know about what and whom is Mog talking to after taking(?) the crystal of light bangle from my character o_O

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

The mysterious figure in the alley is Chirishii by the way, I knew this little guy was not up to something good, he wants to collect all light of the world in his little purse.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

FYI, there is bit of story update for the end of crystal of light campaign.

You can watch the event when clicking the crystal of light trade shop, at character page (daybreak town).

I don't undersand Japanese so I didn't know about what and whom is Mog talking to after taking(?) the crystal of light bangle from my character o_O

I've got some screens of the scene that I'll pass onto a translator when it's not so early in the morning.

Mog and Chirishii, both so cute but they're both pretty shady jerks!

everlight

Awards

... o_O Mog playing the shady jerky character? oh nooo

*crying out loud for being a Moogle fan*

Okay thx I will waiting for the translation ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Whoops, sorry guys. Forgot to make a new post informing everyone that the translation was added to the OP yesterday afternoon.

CloudxStrifs

Awards

hey do you knoq whereto fight wobble tiptoes it's for a mission I know they're T snow white level but where

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

hey do you knoq whereto fight wobble tiptoes it's for a mission I know they're T snow white level but where
They'll appear in the swamp and the mines once you reach level 40.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Here are the guides for the new missions. I'll update it later with proper names of items and locations, etc.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Redfive

Banned
Awards

are you going to have dialogue (story chatter) translated anytime soon like you did with Agrabah a while a go (I really liked that!)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

are you going to have dialogue (story chatter) translated anytime soon like you did with Agrabah a while a go (I really liked that!)

Wonderland and Dwarf Woodlands have been transcribed and are in the process of being translated. I've begun transcribing the new content, but neither myself nor our translators have much free time as of late unfortunately. It'll take a while longer, sorry for the wait!

everlight

Awards

Sign, I think there is a small detail that you've missed for Story 2-8 Dwarf Woodland:

-------
2-8

Talk do Doc in front of the Dwarf House. Head deeper into the swamp through the treehollow in the bottom right of the forest and defeat the Wabble Tiptoe attacking Grumpy and Sleepy.
-------

I was confused because I cannot find the Wabble Tiptoe and no trigger for the story mission.
When I tried to talk with Doc, it finally triggered the start of story mission ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back