• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

story paths in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

if anyone on tis site has ever played ffx-2 you'd know that that game had different endings if u did certain missons and stuff.do u think they'll hav that in kh2?that'd be so cool cauz it'd make me play he game hundreds of times!

MasterofMemories

I don't think that they'd do that because Nomura has said that he has the final scene of Sora's adventure in his mind. All he has to do is build up to it.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
sorarocks said:
if anyone on tis site has ever played ffx-2 you'd know that that game had different endings if u did certain missons and stuff.do u think they'll hav that in kh2?that'd be so cool cauz it'd make me play he game hundreds of times!

That's great, sorarocks. Sadly, SE doesn't cator to stupid n00bs like you! If SE did that for KH II, then it would be like playing FF X-2, not KH II. KH is different from FF, even though they're made by the same company. It had it's own story, it's own plots, it's own twists and turns. Also, you may play it 100's of times, but other fans may not like it so much.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
that would b kinda stupid...............it would be smarta if dey did sumthing like asas or dd not multiple endins though

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i really cant be sure about that...but if you think that you could also play as a different character other than Sora, that is possible...

Twilight power

Keyblade Shards said:
That's great, sorarocks. Sadly, SE doesn't cator to stupid n00bs like you! If SE did that for KH II, then it would be like playing FF X-2, not KH II. KH is different from FF, even though they're made by the same company. It had it's own story, it's own plots, it's own twists and turns. Also, you may play it 100's of times, but other fans may not like it so much.

KS what was the need to call her a noob?Calm dow a bit ya?I agree tho it would get boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back