• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

port royal 12

here is a story that i worte i hope you all like it

RIKU
It was a gorgeous day on Destiny Islands. The green foliage shone brilliantly in the sun, and cast a beautiful reflection in the water. The ocean was a flawless blue, and crystal clear, and the sand on its shore glinted with sunlight.

Two months had passed since Sora and Riku had defeated Xemnas and saved the world. Now, Riku sat on a log overlooking the sea, engulfed in pure tranquility.

Suddenly, Sora ran out of the house. He hopped over the log with the agility of a young child, and rested his head on it.

After a short silence, Riku spoke. “Nothing’s changed, huh?” he said pleasantly.

“Nope,” said Sora. “Nothing will.”

“What a small world,” said Riku, half to himself.

“But part of one that’s much bigger,” Sora replied.

“Yeah,” said Riku, and there was another silence.

The two friends had talked about their long adventures away from Destiny Islands many times, but a new question popped into his head. “Hey, Riku,” he said. “What do you think it was…the door to the light?”

Riku laughed and hopped to his feet. “This,” he said, pointing Sora’s heart.

Sora placed his hand over his chest. “This?” he said, mystified.

“Yeah,” said Riku with a smile. “It’s always closer than you think.” Sora thought for a moment, and broke into a wide grin.

“Sora! Riku!” cried an excited voice from behind them. Kairi came out of the house, holding something in her hand.

“Hey…what’s up?” asked Sora nonchalantly.

“Look!” said Kairi. She brandished a bottle at them. It contained a letter, with King Mickey’s seal on it.”

“From the King?” said Sora eagerly. Riku sucked in his breath. He had not talked with his friend since they had defeated Xemnas, and he desperately wanted to know how things were going. Sora took the bottle, pulled out the cork, and unrolled the letter.

Sora and Kairi peered over his shoulder. “Read it aloud,” said Kairi under her breath.

“First of all,” Sora read, “I would like to give my greetings to all three of you – Sora, Riku, and Kairi. However, this letter is for Riku’s ears only. I will be able to talk to all of you in time, but this is urgent. If Sora or Kairi finds this, make sure it falls into Riku’s hands, and don’t read it yourself.”

“Well, I guess I’d better read it,” said Riku. He was secretly elated at the personal attention Mickey was giving him, but he did not show it to his friends. They were obviously disappointed that they could not know what was happening, and Riku had no intention of sharpening the pain. He took the letter from Sora, and walked off a distance. Sora and Kairi remained behind, talking softly with each other.

The letter was short, but it shocked him. ‘Ansem the Wise is alive,’ it said. ‘When he opened Kingdom Hearts and released the hearts, he was imprisoned inside it. It was he who showed us the door inside. He can escape, but he needs help. I will send Chip and Dale to you whenever I can, so be ready. And don’t tell your friends that I’m coming.’

Riku remembered his lasts moments with Ansem well. The explosion and enormous flash of light shone clearly in his mind. But he had never once entertained the thought that his friend might be alive! Riku read the letter through twice more, his eyes rooted to the page with amazement. Ansem had imprisoned himself inside Kingdom Hearts? Had he been the one who opened the door of light to Sora and Riku?

Whatever the details were, Riku was very fond of the man he knew as Diz, and he was willing to go to great lengths to save him. At first, he could not fathom why Mickey had asked him to leave Sora and Kairi out of his intelligence, but he decided that Mickey didn’t want to deal with them. ‘It’s not like they’ve ever done anything incredibly important,’ he thought to himself. He was full of pride at his accomplishments, and did not know what hardships Sora had gone through as well.

From then on, Riku spent all his time sitting on the shore, gazing into the sky. He ate his meals there, he even slept there. He completely ignored Sora and Kairi, answering their repeated questions with an abrupt “I’m waiting for something.” He spent three days in this solitude, until one day, just as the sun was rising, the Gummi Ship came.

Comments?

if you like it ill write more

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
this is good, i like your writing style and word choice
(listen to me, i sound like my language arts/english teacher)

Reraeb Yek

I don't think you wrote this.

The impecable grammar as displayed in the story greatly contrasts your poor english skills.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I dunno if you did this on purpose, but there is a duplicate of this thread on the same page. You should delete one of them.

giuocob

Just a suggestion...next time you try to copy someone else's work, make sure that it's NOT ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE FORUM YOU'RE POSTING IT ON.

I would normally be offended at this, but it's just too damn hilarious. Also, I guess it's sort of a complement to know that your work is good enough to have other people copy it.

giuocob

But yeah, go ahead and ban him anyway.

EDIT: Oh, I just realized that he's posted my story in three different topics.

Last edited:

port royal 12

haha yes i know what u mean yea well to to tell the truth i did post this in the worng plzce and yes i didnt write and yes the person who wrote it is my best friend and he doesnt have a computer so he asked me if he could do it at my house i said yes he left and i posted it in kh2fm section and this one

happy
jono

giuocob

haha yes i know what u mean yea well to to tell the truth i did post this in the worng plzce and yes i didnt write and yes the person who wrote it is my best friend and he doesnt have a computer so he asked me if he could do it at my house i said yes he left and i posted it in kh2fm section and this one

happy
jono
Do I know you..? Because I have a computer, and I haven't asked anyone to post my story for me. I've done it myself, if you'll look at the "Four Kings" thread. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back