• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strange glitch in 2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeHeatnix

Possibly one of the strangest glitches I've ever personally seen. When I played it on my PS3, the game was fine. Yet when I went to play it on someone else's PS3, there were no voices whatsoever in the cutscenes. During gameplay there were voices, but none in cutscenes. I tried different saves and resetting the system, it wasn't fixed.

Then when I took it back home and played it on my own PS3, the voices came back. Has ANYONE ELSE experienced this?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I haven't experienced this, I'm just chiming in to say that yeah, that's one of the strangest glitches I've ever heard of, too! :S:S

Gull Wing

Awards
I've had some scenes randomly have no background music, but no problem with the voices.

YukiYashaH

Awards
I guess the game fell in love with your console, haha... ha? >_>e

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When the copy of the game works fine on other PS3s the issue may lie with that particular PS3 and not the game.
Maybe there's something wrong with the lens or the laser?

FurryFilmaker

The same thing was happening to me. It may be something that has to do with speaker settings of your friends house... that's what solved it for me

Dark Wing

Awards
if you not getting voices during the cutscenes, it's likely the PS3 is configured for 5.1 surround sound output but is only hooked up to stereo. since in a surround sound setup the voices generally come thru the center speaker, the lack of said speaker means no voices.

Sugarette

This is a problem a lot of people have experienced with 1.5 as well and it generally comes down to the way your speakers are configured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back