• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

strange similarity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Today, I finished replaying KH2. I noticed a very strange coincidence between something in the game, towards the end, and the secret vid. Everytime Mickey, Riku, and Sora stand together with their keyblades, (it happens when they point them at Xemnas and when they open the door) their keyblades are, left to right, Mickey's keyblade, Sora's keyblade, and Riku's keyblade, exactly like in the secret vid. The other thing that grabbed my attention was when they were pointing the keyblades at Xemnas, it reminded me of the knoghts, who were standing with the same order of keyblades, looking at a mysterious figure. Riku, Sora, and Mickey were looking at Xemnas. It reminded me of the popular theory that the shady figure approaching the knights in the trailer is Xehanort. That point in the game could be symbolic of a connection between the characters. If the Xehanort theory is correct, than Xemnas is connected to the shady figure. Maybe Sora, Riku, and Mickey are connected to the knights. The scenes mirror each other, oddly. If you don't understand what I'm saying, that's okay. It's hard to explain.

Hybrid Unknown

i understand what your saying...and you make a pretty good point...it could be just a coincidence or maybe Nomura planned...we just have to wait i guess

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
That makes perfect sence. Well, exept that one of the knights are female. But Sora does have a peice of Kairi's heart. Maybe the female one is related to both Sora and Kairi somehow. The large one with a heartless keychain on his keyblade could be related to Riku, and the smaller one Mickey. And I think the theory of the mysterious figure being Xehonort is very possible. In the secret Ansem reports, it mentioned that 1) nobody knew Xehonort's past, not even Xehonort; 2) there was a blurb about Xehonort and Sora being similar in that they both became heartless and gained their true form back(or something like that...).

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
The girl could still probably be connected to Riku. (The feminine one grabs Riku's keyblade) Maybe it's his mom or something. (I doubt it's his mom, I was just using that as an example) It could be an ancestor or something.

hooded_twilight0

Ed-Man said:
The girl could still probably be connected to Riku. (The feminine one grabs Riku's keyblade) Maybe it's his mom or something. (I doubt it's his mom, I was just using that as an example) It could be an ancestor or something.
I thought the girl picked up Mikey's keyblade?:confused: or do I just have trouble identifying the sex of specific people? but what you say does make good sense.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
no it was, the short man picked up mickeys keyblade, the tall man picked up soras, and the woman picked up rikus

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Ed-Man said:
The short one could be a girl, too. It's hard to tell.
Well, did Nomura say which gender each of the knights were?

(for all we know all three of them could be girls...nah)

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
The middle one doesn't seem like a girl, judging by the posture. The other 2 could be girls. The one who grabs Way to Dawn definetely looks like a girl. Does anybody know what the knights' second weapons are? We can say the middleones new keyblade clearly, but we can't see the other two's keyblades quite so clearly. The end of the girl with way to dawns other keyblade has a slight resemblance to a crown, I think. (I might be wrong, though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back