• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
The more I see this is worse it gets.

Embarrassing for all involved and especially us for even watching it.

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
The more I see it, the more I think it's intentionally campy and it's flying over everyone's heads.
If it's intentionally satirical then they've done a real bad job of it. Or maybe a real good job.

But I don't see anything critical or interpretive or insincere here. Seeks like a sincere, straight-up attempt at maximum edge.

We'll see. Hopefully it's actually amazing.

GreyouTT

Awards
If it's intentionally satirical then they've done a real bad job of it. Or maybe a real good job.

But I don't see anything critical or interpretive or insincere here. Seeks like a sincere, straight-up attempt at maximum edge.

We'll see. Hopefully it's actually amazing.
The fast zoom in on his face while he says Chaos screams "we know exactly what we're doing".

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Trial is fixed with patch 1.03. It's a 132 MB download and will actually let you play.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Bless SE and Team Ninja for a costume system. I can’t wait for the ultimate outfit to be Jack in his undies.
It's not ultimate in any sense but you can get that outfit right off the bat by removing every piece of clothing

E36l_Q_UUAQ8iSJ

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Bless SE and Team Ninja for a costume system. I can’t wait for the ultimate outfit to be Jack in his undies.

It's not ultimate in any sense but you can get that outfit right off the bat by removing every piece of clothing

E36l_Q_UUAQ8iSJ
More games need to just let us go full streaking & let it dangle in the wind. Especially BotW.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

E36l_Q_UUAQ8iSJ
Oh my God he looks so wildly out of Place with that Sword🤣. A gun would of been for fitting for his weapon

Happyfunshineman

Awards
I put in an embarrassing amount of hours into both Nioh games so I was really excited to try this despite the hilarious reveal trailer. The trial was a lot of fun. I played it on hard and had a good time, though I had to grind a bit for the boss.

I really recommend that everyone take the survey and give your honest, detailed impressions. Each Nioh game went through a ton of changes with each of their demos, so your feedback here probably won’t go to waste.

Boy this game is ugly though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
- Companions are useless af. There's no point to them being around (hopefully it was a simple case of their side of things being turned off for the trial)

- Game was really hard on Normal. I kept dying to Bombs and Wolves, and Garland was the dealbreaker to make me start over on Easy - Casual. If I get the game I'm playing through on that mode. Screw any difficulty trophy the game may have.

- Loot shows up on Jack, so any shirt, cloaks, boots, pants, or headbands you pick up is visually shown on him.

- You can have two jobs equipped at once, swapping between them with triangle. Each job has a skill tree where you can enhance atributes or gain new skills.

- Level design is drab, dark, and confusing. There's no map atm so I got lost a couple of times.

- Using potions was difficult as you seemed to only be able to do so when standing still, which is hard to get into when I'm close to dying. If you get staggered then you fall over and have to wait several seconds before getting up, which by that point you've been hit by someone and died.

- Aside from the health bar, there's no visual indicator that you're close to death so suddenly you drop down and you're like "wait, what?"

I have no idea why SE decided to make an absolutely awful trailer showcasing this part of the game, but it's clear that they are hiding the true game because this seems to take place early on-ish

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
- Companions are useless af. There's no point to them being around (hopefully it was a simple case of their side of things being turned off for the trial)
I read this comment somewhere else. It's probably this. It's possible Team Ninja wants to focus on playable gameplay aspects

I have no idea why SE decided to make an absolutely awful trailer showcasing this part of the game, but it's clear that they are hiding the true game because this seems to take place early on-ish
I was chatting with a friend that the trailer was garbage. The only good aspects were gameplay and Garland lol. The person that made the trailer could have made a better job

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
The demo was ok. I’m sure there are people who will enjoy this, I’ve never been much of a Souls-like person so the difficulty and aesthetic were off-putting to me. But it felt good to play. Level design was meh. Story and characters didn’t draw me in, and I agree with the majority assessment that it looks like a remastered PS3 game. Which is fine, if that’s what it’s going for, I guess. Music was great.

Still open to being convinced, but as of right now it’s not a day-one purchase for me.

the red monster

Awards
What the heck with the frame drops? this is the first game on PS5 where the drops were pretty much everywhere every two seconds.
also the dark areas are too dark, i couldn't see anything.
that wasn't really fun to be honest.. i forced myself to finish it.
it clearly needs one-two years in the oven still.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What the heck with the frame drops? this is the first game on PS5 where the drops were pretty much everywhere every two seconds.
also the dark areas are too dark, i couldn't see anything.
that wasn't really fun to be honest.. i forced myself to finish it.
it clearly needs two years in the oven still.
It's an alpha trial, I'm giving it a pass for frame rate and resolution since the game still has between 6-18 months of development time left on it. If it's still looking like that closer to release, then I'd be concerned.

Nioh 1 and 2 was apparently the same with their feedback trials.

Back