• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

GreyouTT

Awards
Yeah, I'm not picking anything up in the way of subtle/clever humor. I feel like, collectively, we get things, and most of us would have picked up on that from the trailer alone. Of course, now I kindof wish it was going in that direction.

Also, the MAIN protag and not some swirly-spectacled, spoony-bard-hating geezer party member. His design kindof reminds me of Cor, but yes, we need more FFVII Cid chaps up in here. Same goes for middle-aged women. Have we even had one of those in an FF party? Honestly, old crone Unei is the only one that comes to mind and she is, again, old af. Not hating, but the older characters are always generally comically aged close to their deathbeds. Maybe Edea..?
Rosa was 36 in After Years

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Hmm... Good point. Maybe it's an early 2022 title. Perhaps Spring 2022
Yeah, also don't forget that FFXIV's new expansion Endwalker releases in November, which Yoshi P directs. That's kinda a really big thing alone, so it makes more sense business wise to release XVI sometime (first half?) of 2022.

Violet Pluto

Awards
I'm really excited for this really dumb looking game. It can take itself as seriously as it wants. As long as it's fun to play, and I can either enjoy it's story because it's good or because I can laugh at it I'm good.

Noivern

Awards
Rosa was 36 in After Years

After Years was really interesting for the aged-up characters, too bad the plot is too much of a rehash of the original game, and it was forgotten as a phone-exclusive until the two (2!) remakes. Even then, it's still probably one of the most forgotten games.

But yeah, older women are cool. Hopefully we get a few for this title.

Awards
So you're telling me Jack got Isekai'd

Also of course it's not a continuation of the first FF.

It wouldn't be called Origin if it was a continuation lol

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So you're telling me Jack got Isekai'd
It wouldn't surprise me if the game's Prologue is something akin to Bayonetta's real world and then Jack gets Isekai'd into the Kingdom of Cornelia. I presume one of the game's plot point is going to be who brought him in (assuming it wasn't Princess Cornelia herself).

GreyouTT

Awards
It wouldn't surprise me if the game's Prologue is something akin to Bayonetta's real world and then Jack gets Isekai'd into the Kingdom of Cornelia. I presume one of the game's plot point is going to be who brought him in (assuming it wasn't Princess Cornelia herself).
inb4 it's just Mobius Season 3

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Doesn't forspoken comes Q1 2022 tho?
they could wait and release XVI around summer near E3.
Looks like Square Enix has a busy couple of months:
• FINAL FANTAY XIV: Endwalker - November 23, 2021
• Forspoken - January 2022
• It's possible FFXVI could be released Summer/Early Autum
• Stranger to Paradise could be a late 2022 title

the red monster

Awards
They should delay forspoken to march/april.
releasing it in the same month of elden ring+legends arceus is a bad idea. it will just get sent to die.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Launching March 18th 2022. Second demo available until Oct 11.

JACK GARLAND

Back