• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Megavoltage

Awards
Haven't been this excited for a Final Fantasy game in a long time.
Did Nomura nudge Nojima in the direction of fighting against memory loss? That bit feels very Kingdom Heartsy.

Edit: German trailer that shows more gameplay

Last edited:

blank points

Awards
Final Trailer:

When you think this game can't get weirder and they upload a new trailer playing Frank Sinatra.
It's funny, I was thinking that same thing. Never expected to hear a Frank Sinatra song playing on a FF game, but as a fan of classic Hollywood films and music, I'll gladly take it.

Gotta say, this was the trailer that really got me excited for this game though.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Gotta say, this was the trailer that really got me excited for this game though.
I'm surprised how much the graphics and lighting improved. Didn't think they would go that far. I feel like this game will surprise people in a good way, while Forspoken will be the opposite.

I want to play it too. :LOL:

Last edited:

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just... I cannot wrap my head around this game lol. Jack's bluetooth headset still gets me. But Frank Sinatra was a choice cut 👌

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awards
I used to think that characters and storytelling-wise, nothing could be worse than games like the 13 trilogy and Tactics Advance. But then this comes along. Oh well, at least the gameplay looks good.

PikaPal

Awards
Oh nice seeing Tomoco working on the story for this. I've still gotta read/buy the other KH novels but I really enjoyed my time with the BBS one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ngl my interest in the story dropped after reading that Kanemaki is involved lol

Only familiar with her work on KH but I hate Days and think the light novels are just okay (albeit way too obsessed with the Suffering Olympics™)

Awards
There's a new demo for PS4 and PS5. I'll never understand why the previous demos were PS5 only, but at least people that don't own one yet can finally try the game out before release.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
New Trailer:

Saved State of Play for me.
Nomura said months ago an unexpected character will appear. I'm ready for everything.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Jed: *stares at Jack’s face then tells him he has a cut and asks if he needs it to be healed”

Jack: nothing a little spit won’t heal

Jed: 😏 👌 😩 💦 a little spit huh

The weirdest things this game focuses on lol

I will say that the writing is funnier than if it had been Nomura alone lol

Back