• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street Fighter: The next generation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Bison began to walk away from where Kyo layed but then he stopped until he heard him getting up. He laughed a little and said "I see you don't give up." as he turned around to see Kyo,bleeding from his eye and his mouth,standing up and panting. Kyo tried to use his Sonic Boom but his body was in pain and he fell on one knee. Bison walked up to him and "Aw,are you hurt? Well to bad!" he said as he lifted up his fist and bashed Kyo in the face,knocking him back onto the ground. Then Bison saw Ryo trying to open the door and shot a Phyco Cannon at him.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"AH!!!!!" screamed FAyt as they broke his left arm,actually just pulling it out of it's socket. They threw FAyt to the ground and started towards Bau.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Before Bison was able to use his Phyco Cannon,a Sonic Boom hit him in the back,causing him to lose his Phyco Cannon that he was charging up. He turned around only to see Kyo still standing. Bison charged at him but Kyo just side stepped and elbowed him in the back then doing a Somersault Strike,sending him flying into a wall. Bison then charged at him again but was kneed in the stomach,causing him to fall on his knees. Then Kyo raised his fist and punched Bison with all his strenght,making him fall face first onto the ground. Bison got up and coughed a little blood and glared at Kyo as he got up and said "Heh,I take back of what I said of you not being worthy of a fight." as he got into his fighting stance and so did Kyo.

Zero_theTiborg

occ: remmder me Jay and Bao wont behere sunday till friday

Ryo then planted 7 seeds at the door and a giant wild plant smashed open the door. Ryo ran at Bison and kicked him in the back of the head. "Remmber me yah freak?!!!"

Aphex

.Inspire.
After being kicked from the back of the head,this made Bison stagger forward to Kyo which then he was struck with a punch to the face then a kick to the chest making him fall back onto the ground. Bison got up and said "A two on one? My won't this be a challenge....for you two!" he said as he made a clone of himself which one went for Ryo and the real Bison went for Kyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back