• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street Fighter: The next generation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((wow that character has nothing to do with the story sorry I dont want characters like people from space.......but make a human character from earth and maybe you can join.))

"What are they doing?!?!" yelled Fayt as a group of six androids crept towards them."This should be some good training!!!!" yelled Fayt as he ran at the group he jumped into the air and yelled "Ha...do..ken!!!!!" yelled Fayt as a blue blast of energie left his hands and desrtoyed 2 of the androinds."Bau look out!!!!" yelled Fayt as a android came up behind her.

GeneralChaos

"Sarina... Sarina... nope, nothing." Beatrix let out a deep sigh. She had spent all of her time since she got home trying to find out what her opponent looked like but the name 'Sarina' didn't show up anywhere. "Hmm... guess it's just a stage name. Oh well, guess i'll have a look for that boy who beat Sagat, that Chad."

He was found in seconds, and it was soon apparent to Beatrix why he was strong enough to beat Sagat. "He was actually trained by the Ryu!? No wonder he could use such a powerful blast attack..."

She had made up her mind. At the next match tomorrow, she would try to meet with the youngster. Anyone trained by Ryu was worth her attention at least...

Zero_theTiborg

occ:eek:k
Name:Ryo Mitsi
age 21
style: He uses a uniqe long sword combat and fast punching attacks when he can use his sword.
alignment: He fights for himself or whoever he feels like.
apperance. He has black short hair. Green eyes. He weres a black shirt black bants and black shoes.
Bio: He entered to do battle with Ryu and get experiance.

Zero_theTiborg

Ryo sees the androids Bao and Fayte. He quickly recednized her and walked over natruly. "So...whatsup Bao?" Looks over and sees one android coming forward. He slashes and cuts it in half. " Man Shadowlaws back. They just never learn." He said in a very calm voice.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"I taught you might be here. Apparently only Jay's friend is smart enough to tell." She turns to one of the androids and puts her hands stright out in fron of her. " Freeze." As she said this a claud came out of her hands and went around the android. Then the cloud turned to ice and froze it. Bao walked over to it and blew on it and it fell and shattered.

chad

Bronze Member
chad was walking back trhough the city after finding nothing in one of the shadow law's old labs, he walked into an alley and heard a noise "whose there" shouted chad as he started to look around. he saw a fifure start climbing a fire escape ladder nearby to the top of a roof "get back here" yelled chad as he jumped up the ladder and started climbing after the person

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Well can we please kill these things and get out of here!??!?" yelled Fayt as he kicked the head off a android and then punched though it and threw it into the rest of the group.

Zero_theTiborg

"Damn! You got stronger Bao. To think that moron Jay wanted you to stay home. Tsh! I see no problem with you out and don't worry I'm not goona tell that geesed mokey." He said with a smirk.

Last edited:

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"That was an old friend of my brother Ryo. He's pretty cool but alittle weird." They walked up and she stopped him at her apartment. "Well I'll see you tomarrow." She kissed his cheek and went in.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
chad ran across the rooftop and jumped over to the next one "end of the line, theirs nowhere to run to now" said chad, the person turned around, "a ninja suit, what kind of disguise is that" mocked chad

Zero_theTiborg

Ryo was on the other rooftop and noticed Chad and the ninja. " What are you Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi?" He said jokingly. He looked at the ninja. "Let me guess your after Bao so she can revive Bison." He said in a seirous tone. " If so I'll break every bone in your body!" He was now furious. He got into a street fighting stance and looked at the ninja angly.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt blushed and left his room was at the tounament rooms.So he went back to his room.When he got their it was trashed someone had been in his room.But they left a note*Lose your match or suffer* is what the note said ."I cant do anything now...." said Fayt as he flipped onto his bed and started to drift to sleep.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
As he enetered she noticed a few things out of place and turned around and saw a shadowed man he came out of the shadows and was Vega. Vega turned to her and said. " By order of Lord Bison you will becoming with me." She replied, " Yeah how you goona make me?" "Like this." he said rushing up to her. He grabbed her by the neck and slamed her aganist the wall. " Don't worry I'm only goona knock you out." He noticed her hands moving to do an Ice attack and quickly grabbed them. "No no. Wouldn't wanna get hurt would you?" He said tighting his grip. She scemed in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back