• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street Fighter: The next generation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Okay you can be a oringil charter just so you know they will be very old or make your own . It is 20 years after street fighter 3 and their is a new tonament held by a annatomus in america. Will you win?Okay this is how we are going to do it people will loose to others but they are not of the story.They will be fighting like assains and stuff.

Template(also my charter)
Name:Fayt
Aliment:good
Fighting style: exactly like Ryus but more of street fighting.
Appeance:blonde hair with black tips,long black shorts,short black vest ,white t shirt sometimes wheres long white shirt,black finger less gloves,black and white shoes.
Personality: kind and sarcastick acts as though he has no care in the world.
Bio: Trained under Ryu since he was young was raied by Ryu sees Ryu as Father because he is an orphan.

Rules No killing
romance allowed
no undeafetilble charaters
be desritive in fighting.
I want about 6 people at max so be quick o and that doents inculde the origial charaters.

chad

Bronze Member
Name: chad
Aliment: good
Fighting style: hadou style
Appeance: short black spiky hair, white karate gi like ryu's
Personality: likes to show off sometimes but gets serious when needs to, will show off mostly in front of girls [sort of like ken when you think about it]
Bio: at the age of 15 he started to travel around the world and didn't know what to do with his life, when he saw ryu fighting someone in a alleyway, he then realsied what was missing, that he needed to become a street fighter, he then trained under ryu, and ken whenever he would visit

chad

Bronze Member
((yeah, sure, i don't mind, i only chose the same style as ryu cause he kicks ass, and well i've read really cool street fighter fanfics, oh and watched the street fighter alpha manga movie))

chad

Bronze Member
((man i wish some more people would join, i mean come on i jsut can't believe that their isn't loads ofsteet fighter fans))

GeneralChaos

Name: Beatrix
Aliment: Neutral
Fighting style: Brawling with a bit of wrestling.
Appeance: Long, Red hair that reaches her thighs and has been put into multiple pony tails. Brown eyes. Denim jacket and black shirt. Black jeans with large white belt. Brown boots. Large scar on throat.
Personality: Harsh and unforgiving to those less talented to her, but respects or admires those with real talent.
Bio: The daughter of a rich Russian "businessman". Her father forced her to fight against dogs, bulls and other people in order to bring in money. When she turned 18, she murdered her father after a fight, took all of his money and became a private contractor. Is now thinking of retiring after one last job.

chad

Bronze Member
((oh joyous days, someone joins, i'm glad i brought this back to the first page, truth be told as well as saying what i said, i was trying to get it to the first page to see if someone would join, in case they didn't see it before))

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
name: Jay Miaura
age 20
style: He uses the saki style miked with brawling
alighnment: He's his own side
apperance: He has messy brown hair brown eyes. Weres a red jacket with a whit star on the back. A black tank top underneth and black pants and finally black shoes.
bio: Jay is tough cocky and a smart ass but is also a gentle heart when it comes to thouse he loves. He is know tring to find out were his sister disappeared to. He heard a rumor that She had enerted te Street Fighter tourtament and enters.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
He walks to the tourtament area and found a man like Ryu and decided to walk up to him. "Hey have you seen this girl? He pick a picture out of his pocket showing a picture of a young woman about 18 or 20 that had crystal blue eyes a school uniform like Sakura's and med-length light brown hair.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Name: Bao Miaura but for tourtament Sareia
style: 100% saki
alighnment: good
apperance: for disguise longer brown hair with brown eye contacts. Weres blue jeans white short sleave shirt and red sneakers
bio: A smart kind yet short tempered at ties. Bao has entered the tournament to prove how stong she is but heard Jay was looking so disgised her apperance so not o be known.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Cool people joined! we can start now!))

As Fayt waited in his room he thought "Huh, this tornament is going to be awesome I hope me,Chad,or master Ryu wins...." As he got up to use restroom he saw the ring and saw two men fighting.

GeneralChaos

Beatrix saw this tournament as the perfect way to end her career. To beat the best in the world and prove yourself to be the greatest.. she simply couldn't wait for it to begin. When she finally got there she was presently suprised to see that there were no rookies or wanabes fighting; only the best was what she expected and that was what she got.

In order to pass the time until her first bout, she decided to watch a fight between two men in the ring. She at down on a chair and watched as the two continously pummled one another.
"This is gonna be fun.." she thought to herself and grinned.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
as the fight finished they anncoued the next round "Ladies and gentle men! Let me introduce you to are second round fighters here they are!" shouted the anncourer.He then shouted as two people got on stage "Here they are: Chad and Sagat!!!!"

((Okay here are the line ups ))
Chad Vs. Sagat
Fayt Vs. Ryu
Jay Vs.Turk
Beaxtrix Vs. Sareia

((I will control all of the NPCs he how its gonna be:post what you do and I will judge who wins and those who are knocked out of the touney will still play a perpice.))

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Looks like I'm up." He takes off is coat so he can move faster. He walks up to Chad "Hey have you seen this girl or somone who looks like her." Holds up a picture of Bao or as she's known as right now Sareia. " I'm looking for her she's my sister. She disappeared awhile ago and a rumor said she was around here."

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
She walked to the arena and sighed whe she saw Jay was here. She noticed Fayte she sensed he's gi and felt that he was very strong. She walked up to him" You are a very strong fighter." She said to him with a smile on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back