• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street Fighter: The next generation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralChaos

"Sareia, eh?" Beatrix thought, "Well, may as well go see what this opponent looks like... and wish them luck." With that, Beatrx lifted herself up off the chair and went looking for her first opponent.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
He walked past Beatrix and stopped her" Have you seen this girl?" He shows her a picture of Bao or better known as Sareia with shorter hair and blue eyes enstead of brown.

GeneralChaos

Beatrix looked at the picture and and soon afterwards looked away. "Nope, haven't seen her. Sorry. If I see her i'll tell ya, okay?" Without waiting for a reply, Beatrix walked off continuing her search for her opponent.

chad

Bronze Member
"sorry i haven't seen her" said chad as he walked onto the arena, he then stood in front of sagat, he noticed fayt nearby and Ryu, "wow, those two are here as well, i wonder why ken isn't, meh probably chatting up girls again, mumbled chad, he then looked at sagat "ah the infamous sagat, if i rememeber right, master Ryu beat you" said chad

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"He might have beat me but you are his pupil you stand no chance!" repiled Sagat as they got ready for the annocuer.Meanwhile:"Thanks,I guess I am pretty strong." said Fayt with a slight smile on his face."Would you like to watch the match with me my friend is fighting and I want to cheer him on all I can." asked Fayt.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"Shure I'm fighting too. I'm Ba...I mean Saeria nice to meet you. Well I'll meet you there." she said with a wink. As she began to turn she started to wonder if she'd be able to win and who the bosses are and what happens if she losses. But she did not show it on the outside just alittle in her eyes.

chad

Bronze Member
chad got into a fighting stance and said "maybe you're right, but we'll see" he then noticed a massive man, with a bandage round his right eye and in leather clothes, the muscular man then darted off deep into the crowds, from the description his master ryu had told him he recognized it "great, the shadowlaw androids what are they here for" mumbled chad

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
He stood in the weigth room before a punching bag. He began a few lighter punches but then got bord and did a hard punch slaming the bag into the wall."This sucks."

chad

Bronze Member
chad started to sense sagat's gi "hmm he's strong maybe stronger than when master ryu fought him" thought chad

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
He watched the fight and began to remmber a story he heard were his father entered the tourtament once and tied with Ryu in the finals. He looked over at Saget. " Hey one-eye! Did you take enough satroids?" He said with a smirk.

chad

Bronze Member
"i'll let you have the first move sagat" exclaimed chad, he still had uneasiness from seeing a shadowlaw android not too long ago

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"You will reget that remark kid!!!!!!!" yelled Sagat as he lunged at Chad elbowing him in the face he then grabbed chad and whipped him at the edge of the ring.He heard jays remark and replied"You are going to reget that remark!!!" As chad landed at the edge of the ring Fayt cheered "Chad get up hes a pushover!!!!"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
He gave Saget a rude gestur with is fingur" Yeah don't let that ScarFace wannabe beat you up! Poke him in his good eye or tap his scar!" he said laughing.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"man my brothers making an ass of himself." She said quitely. She ten looked at Fayte hoping he didn't hear her and quickly said somthing just encase. " Fayte what reason did you enert this tournament?" She looked at him with a curious face.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
The smaile came of her face and a more serious one took it's place."Well if you can keep a secret my real name Is Bao Miaura. And the moron taunting Saget is my brother. I ran way to prove to him that I can protect myself so I ran away let my hair grow alittle and put on brown colar contacts. In my travels I heard about this tournament here and I remmbered my father fought here. My dad entered once and tied with your master. That's about it." She tried to force a smile. " I won't be needing these any more." She takes out her contacts reviling her baby blue eyes. " My brother won't even notice me because my hairs to long for me. I plain on cuting it after this tournament."

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Wow contacts change everything." said Fayt as Bau took out her contacts."So your going to tell him after this tournement what if you have to fight him?" asked FAyt.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"From the looks of things he'll get cocky and KOed but if I do Ill be at an advantage. See he dosnt know it's me so he'd attack wildly like an idiot and then I should be able to take him dwon with three kicks and an ice attack aslong as he dosn't know it's me he won't use throws so Im...opps said alittle too much." She blushed from embarisment." You know your the first guy I met on my travels that isn't some thug or part of a gang. I don't know why but I feel safe next to you. she was now blushing for a differant reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back