• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street Fighter: The next generation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chad

Bronze Member
chad got up, sprung off the ropes and over sagat and then kicked him in the back, "not bad, sagat, your better than i heard you are, this should be interesting" exclaimed chad as he regained his fighting stance

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Yoll pay for that you little brat!!!!" yelled Sagat ashe ran towards chad he tried a heel kick but chad dogeed but Sagat follewed uo with a knee to the chest then he grabbed Chad heaved him into the air then smashed him into the ground."Come on Chad!" yelled Fayt still cheering his friend on.

chad

Bronze Member
chad slowly got up again and saw sagat charge at him, chad uppercutted sagat while jumping and he yelled "SHORYUKEN!"

chad

Bronze Member
chad while getting tired out ran towards sagat and then swung his fist at sagat

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Chad punched Sagat he raised his hand and grabbed Chads fist and started to break his hand"You are getting tired kid theres no way you can win now guess your master will have to see his student lose so badly!" said Sagat as he raised Cahd into the air for the crowd to see he yelled to Ryu who was quiet in the crowd."Look at the failure of your student!!!" Ryu only gave Chad a glance as if he was telling him to do something.Fayt turned around and said to Ryu"Master what is it?" Ryu replied"Dont worry about Chad Fayt...he knows...."

chad

Bronze Member
chad realsied their were two possible moves he could do while falling, the tornado/hurricane kick ((the one where you spin around)) or, chad then put his hands cupped near his waist "HADO..KEN!" yelled chad as he pointed his hands at sagat relasnig a ball of blue energy

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"No not again!!!!!" yelled Sagat as he was hit with the hadoken he flew into the ropes but the force of the blast broke though the rope and Sagat came at fayt and Bau but Bau was not looking."WATCH OUT!!!!!!!" yelled FAyt as he jumped in front of Bau and stopped sagat hurting him in the process. "And the winner by a awesome victory......CHAD!!!!!" yelled the annoucer as he held Chads hand up.But one thing bad came out of Chads victory.....Sagats scar was reopened and spilling blood.

chad

Bronze Member
chad saw sagat's scar open and blood puring out "oh crap" said chad as he jumped down nearby "okay i know these street fighter tournament's do get a bit bloody, but this is bad" said chad

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Just so everyone knows so this will go faster if you fight a non controlled person you wil control them just to make it faster so you can just beat on them,and Percymort has not been on for more then like 2 weeks so I am taking him out.Jay I belive he was the one who was fighting him will just fight sean.Alright?))

"Damn! What do we do medics do we have any medics here?!?!" yelled Fayt as two weird men took sagat without saying anything."Woah those guys were weird......Great job Chad!!!" said Fayt.

chad

Bronze Member
"thanks fayt, if it wasn't for master ryu and master ken teaching us their moves, i probably would have lost that one though," replied chad, he was thinknig of telling ryu about the shadowlaw guy he saw earlier but he thought he'd leave it for now

chad

Bronze Member
"hi, oh by the way fayt, i'm just going to check something out" said chad as he ran off

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"see ya" said Fayt as Chad ran off."Thank you ladies and gentlemen! that ends our matchs for the day the next round is at dawn tommorow goodnight!" said The annoucer as he stepped off stage."Am starved Im getting something to eat want to come?" asked Fayt to Sanera.

chad

Bronze Member
((where is this tournament being held anyway, jsut so i know)) chad walked along the pathway looking for the shadowlaw guy he saw "where the hell did he go" mumbled chad

chad

Bronze Member
((you'd have to ask sora is N! but i doubt it cause i think you have to be an originial character and i think it's too late you might be allwoed though you jsut have to wait till he's online))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Well since we dont have that many people and nobodys playing Ken thats fine I am liniate.I posted on another page who hes fighting and this tounement is at japn .))

chad

Bronze Member
chad walked into an alley looknig around for the shadow law android, he then heard some girl scream and chad rushed towards the scream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back