• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strength, magic, or defense?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What did you choose?

• Strength

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Magic

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Defense

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

In the beginning segments, what did you choose to improve on throughout the remainder of the game?

I chose strength. I found the defense already adequate, and I only use magic for curing. :p

Whispered.Hope

The first time you get to choose with Seifer or the second time in the Awakening? xD Though I guess the first time doesn't really count for anything. Either way, I choose Defense the first time and Strength the second time.

Zaden

I went ahead and picked Defense, why, I'll never know :confused:

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Strength. That's what it all is. *cure comes in crying*. Except with you! You're the best. *cure starts to get better and turns into cura*. Aww.. Come here you good little thing you.*cure started to get much, much better and then turned into curaga!* Yes! I did it!

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Magic on my standard game. I love using spells to kill heartless and not getting my hands dirty.
Defense on my Proud game. I also love evading and blocking enemy attacks while killing them with magic.

thebluick

i think if you pick magic you don't get the negative combo ability till lvl 99 which means to complete jiminy's journal you need to lvl to 99.

I picked strength since the game is a button masher. The harder you hit the better you are. I didn't pick defense since I rarely get hit except for on boss fights and even then rarely.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
thebluick said:
i think if you pick magic you don't get the negative combo ability till lvl 99 which means to complete jiminy's journal you need to lvl to 99.

I got the negative combo agility way before 99. Around level 40 I think.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Magic, Magic, MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!! I'm srry, but I prefer the use of magic instead of fighting. And YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! I FINALY got the game yesterday, though I gots a set time limit for playing it.:( OH well, I'm almost past Roxas, now just get my homework done, and beat somemore tail! BBBBBBByyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!:D

keyblademaster33

i definitely pick strength because of all the combos you get in the game. if you pick magic, then you wont be able to fully harness your power until you have more spells, but with strength, you can just keep adding to your power.

Dr. Stoopid

I've always been a KH magician for three reasons.

1. Spells eventually grow strong enough to kill everything with a single thundaga, saving time in the colliseaum tournaments and sythesis item hunting.

2. Long range, hit and run abilities, plus a balance of tactics. (Having to hack and slash ALL THE TIME cuz your magic is too low to be of any possible use is boring)

3. When your magic isnt quite good enough at first, having low strength makes it harder more fun cuz it takes a lot more hits to finish anything off, especially bosses.

Though I admit to picking the sword the first time I played KH1 cuz I didn't know how much of an effect it would have on you. Too bad KH2 doesnt allow you to get more MP than normal by picking staff. I think it maxes at 140 no matter what cuz of the bonus level system. I want like 200 mana.

MarLux1a

MAGIC!!! Always have and always will be on normal ne ways...Sword on Expert(KH 1) and Proud(KH 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back