• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strength or Magic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Strength or Magic

• Strength

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Magic

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterRox

I go for both of then, but you cant leave magic alone, since it helps a lot. when you are facing a lot of nobodies, magnet and thunder are a life saver, reflect helps too, mostly against bosses.

Aero-x

Eh, as far as nobodies go. I've never used magnet on them thunder sometimes. Usually I can take them out with a few keyblade strikes. My strength is really high =]

Yuna Ashe

I rarely use magic to kill enemies, I use magic when I need to heal myself, so I think magic is not very usefull. It's only for healing. I can easily kill enemies with my keyblade. Strengh is for killing enemies and magic is suitable for healing...

frisson

Silver Member
Because of the game's design, most spells weren't necessarily required, but they were particularly useful against certain enemies if you gave them a go.

Still, nothing forced you into a magic only situation. I haven't decided whether that's good or bad though. Being forced to do anything can be a bit discouraging with games, but it also would have encouraged some variety at least.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
If you want to have fun, playing with just magnet and Reflect is awesome.

There's really no need to use anything besides Cure though.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Reflect is one of the only things I really use often. But magic really just had some significance in Kingdom Hearts, not in Kingdom Hearts 2.

It's just not necessary/really helpful in the second game. Really a pity, imo.

SoraKHLuver

strength and magic r equal!
but u gotta admit.. magic is a life saver!!
i mean, take out cure for a while! wont the game be much more difficult???

if u didnt have cure and u were getting hit by loads of heartless/nobodies, u wud use magnet + thunder to take them out in a shot!
whilst attacking...well, lets just say sora's kinda slow >__< lool

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i prefer magic but unfortunately kingdom hearts ii forces you to attack more often when you waste all of your magic points. magic in kingdom hearts one was a lot more useful than in kingdom hearts ii. you also had these abilities such as mp rage, mp gift, etc to help you regain your magic points.

magic seems to be more useful and... also a lot stronger in chain of memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back