• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strength or Magic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Strength or Magic

• Strength

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Magic

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aero-x

So, really, what do you think is better? Magic attacks or keyblade attacks? There both good sure. But, I prefer attack. Magic is fine to heal and stuff but when I need to take out heartless, I use the keyblade to attack physicaly.

KCDjedi

Strength for 75% of Heartless, Magic for 75% of Nobodies.... That's what it works out to for me.

Rix

:)
Awards
I barely use any magic.. When I use it, it is just to help or save myself like cure.

Aero-x

Excatly, I don't really use magic besides healing my self and if I have the ultma weapon equiped and i feel lazy I blast a few with blizard lol.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Yes i never use magic unless its cure or im on the part of Xemans with all the bombs and you destory the two gun thingy's i use magnet here as it sends al lthe bombs flying =]

True_Darkness

I've always picked magic in the beggining though I end up using melee more often. In KH most of the time I'd just send Donald and Goofy into the battle and I'd stay back and zap the foe. Though I have to admit I miss Aero and its superiors and I hated facing that heartless that had it in KH2 and we didn't. That made me so mad.

Lil-Ace27

I use it 50%50%. When the enemies are in the air I use thunder or magnet, I also use cure and i like reflect also. When their on the ground i whip them with the OATHKEEPER!!:thumbsup:

Macabre

Gold Member
I prefer Srength and magic.

Magic can be used for ranged damage.

It can be used for healing.

I use magnet magic if many berserks gang up on me.

Reflect magic is useful in many battles,like the Sephiroth battle,Final battles,sorcerer nobodies,etc.

My style is to use melee and magic,a combination of the two.

Mylan

i also use it 50/50 in the beginning of kh I it is really helpful.
one thunder or blizzard to kill a lot of heartless.
i think they made magic KH II a lot weaker, anyone agrees??
because of that in KHI blizzard can hit 5 enemys in KH II only one

Riku Fan1415

I didn't vote due to preference of balancing both. I use magic to suit the situation against elementals and such, but I also enjoy showing off the Keyblade's power. Take it from my name, I'm like Riku, I use both magic and attacks

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
When you want things intresting, magic

when you just wanna beat the game, attack

chrono17

I'm an all out brawler. The only time I use magic is when I absolutely must heal, and even then I tend to rely on donald for healing.

Almagest

In KH1, magic saved me so many times. I used it to heal myself and then Donald and Goofy. Then I'd stand back and send them in to fight. I'm such a coward. :blush:

In KH2, magic was pretty good after you got it powerful enough but until then...keyblade!

Ragnarocker

Magic.
Without magic you coudln't use CURE/CURA/CURAGA/CURAJA.
You could use potions but those aren't durable and you need to keep buying them. Byt magic you buy one time, you don't have the other!

~ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back