• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stuck in Neverland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VexensVixen

Ok i'm playing as Terra and made it all the way to Never land...thing is you are suppose to get to the middle island of Mermaid Lagoon..When i try to jump i fall in the water and when you fall in the water you stuck at the bottom of the Lagoon with no way out..i get the treasures down there but just wander around..help me get out of Never Land Please!

BondofWater

there is a little stone island near the edge. from there, you can air slide into a nearby rock formation. THe second rock formation is close enough to the edge that you can get back on land

Gram

Banned
Awards
you should also have a high jump by now, you did get it in deep space didnt you?

Xammag

Ok i'm playing as Terra and made it all the way to Never land...thing is you are suppose to get to the middle island of Mermaid Lagoon..When i try to jump i fall in the water and when you fall in the water you stuck at the bottom of the Lagoon with no way out..i get the treasures down there but just wander around..help me get out of Never Land Please!

Kind've whats been said, but just swim around until you find a ramp-like incline and swim into it. He should walk up it and from there go to the highest platform and airdash to the land past the lagoon.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, dont you have to get some sort of thing to adapt your psp to play a Japanese game too????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back