• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Stuck in the Host Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Okay this is a cross over between KH (our favorite game) and Ouran High School: Host Club. I got the idea from the Japanese Mamo (He does the Japanese voice for Riku and also Tamaki) So I couldn't help but think of a story. This story was originally only on Fanfiction.net and I didn't think the story would be so good but after many reviews I learned other wise... *shrugs*

So, here it is! I'm such a fangirl! The story that is sorta short compared to my last fanfics but the chapters get longer as the story gets alone. This story is a mix between voilence, romance and of course comedy!

I hope you like it! Please enjoy!

A/N: Hey, kiddies! I hope this doesn’t bother you but clearly all I can really write is stories about Riku, that’s because I’m a fangirl…If you hadn’t figured it out by now, well, I like this story, I made it funny, I wanted to write a funny story for Riku and after I saw a picture of Mamoru Miyano and learned that he does the Japanese voice for Tamaki I had to think of a story, and here it is! Honestly I’m glad that I’m Riku fangirl because Mamoru has done many other characters that turn out to be hot! I really know how to pick’em! I’m lucky!

Well enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club

Prologue

The island winds blew in his hair, Sora liked the wind. Walking down the street with his best two friends after they had returned from their journey was something that gave him great joy.

They were going to their island, their playground.

Riku’s silver hair falling down his back was now a little longer.

Kairi’s red hair that shined in the sun was a little pass her shoulders.

Sora as bright as a light bulb smiled to his friends. Months had passed. And they were free to enjoy life until duty called.

They reached the boats and pushed them to the water. Riku rowed (as usual) and Sora held Kairi’s hand. Riku rolled his eyes, either Kairi was super naïve or she was ignoring Sora, Sora was crazier about her than ever now that they were back home. The boat reached the sand of their playground island.

Riku doing all the work and (as usual) pushed the boat to the dock and tied the boat down.

Riku and Kairi wanted to hear the news now. Sora had dragged them here to tell them something.

“Before I tell you let’s spar, Riku,” Sora challenged him.

Riku shrugged. “Fine, I’ll kick you butt, as usual.”

Sora grinned and summoned Kingdom Key. He got in his fighting stance and waited for Riku.

“Again, why can’t you guys find something better to do?” Kairi complained, Kairi never spoke her feelings but she hated to see them spar, it reminded her the time her Nobody, Namine, made them fight. Even if that Riku was a replica it was still painful to remember. Kairi could remember everything her Nobody remembered, Sora did too. They could also talk to them.

“This will be our last round, I promise,” Sora seemed grim.

“Alright, let’s go!” Riku didn’t catch on to his emotion.

They started to spar.

Riku attacked first, Sora countered and waited while Riku tried to stand. Sora seemed to be holding back, even Kairi could tell. Their match lasted only a few minutes, less even.

“You win again, maybe tomorrow we’ll have another match,” Sora cheered but sadly, he de-summoned his blade and smiled.

“Riku… Kairi… there won’t be a next time,” Sora said his head hanging.

“What?” Riku was wide eyed. “What do you mean?”

“Riku… you’re moving and…you’ve been accepted into Ouran High School, so you have no choice but to leave,” Sora said, he grimly smiled. “Riku… I’m sorry…”

“When… when does he leave?” Kairi asked. She was in shock.

“Sunday,” he answered after a long pause. Sora hung his head.

There was a gasp between the two. “That’s… that’s in two days,” Riku said sadly.

“Don’t get all babyish on me, you’ll coming back, during the summer and holidays,” Sora said.

“Well, I’m happy for you, I know you’ll do great, you’re in honor classes and you’re totally smarter than anyone we know,” Kairi seemed to be excited. But Riku could hear the sadness in her voice.

Riku grinned, “I know, but… if I’m leaving I expect you guys to do some work. If I come back and this place is a mess I’ll have to do all the work while you guys sit and kiss in the sand.”

“Ha ha, very funny,” Sora laughed nervously. “That’d never happen.”

“Well, this is my last day with you guys, so I wanted it to count.”

Kairi threw herself in Riku’s arms. “I’ll miss you,” Kairi said.

“I’ll miss you too,” Riku hugged her tightly. He rocked her for a moment.

Sora smiled sadly as he watched Riku rock Kairi back and forth for a moment. Sora nodded once to Riku and Riku nodded back.

“Don’t get lazy while I’m gone and get good or better grades, and work hard, I want to see how you two turn out in the summer.”

“You got it,” Sora gave him a thumbs up. “I’m sorry Riku… you’re bags are already packed… so…” Sora said in a low voice.

$T

The two days passed quickly, Sora and Kairi promised that they wouldn't cry. So far that promise was kept as they watched Riku go on his plane. Riku waved.

“It’s too bad Crystal couldn’t come, I’d hate to miss my brother leave,” Sora said. He lowered his arm, Riku was gone.

“Same here, but why did he go alone?” Kairi slowly lowered her hand that was waving Riku “good-bye”.

“He told me that his parents agreed to it, he must have fought to go alone.” Sora said in a sad voice, but his face held together and he shrugged.

“Maybe,” Kairi shrugged, “Maybe he wants to start off alone.”

“I hope he answers he’s emails like he promised.”

“Me too.”

‘I can’t believe I told them that lie,’ Riku sighed. ‘My parents can be so annoying, but that’s why I’m here, right? I’d go to the stupid rich kid school if I go alone, I’d email the report, answer all phone calls, answer all emails if I go alone, I’d go to pretend be snotty and selfish and stuck up to make my parents not tell the world of my first class trip to being stuck up.’ He closed his eyes. The plane was taking off now, ‘I really don’t want to be here but if it keeps them away from me for a long time I’m almost willing to go. Almost…’ he waited with his eyes closed as he sat deep in thought.

‘I really don’t want to go. I wouldn't have a problem if it was a normal private school but a private school of rich kids? Hmph, I’d rather give my heart to Ansem again, at least I didn’t have to deal with tons of selfish teenagers who won’t give someone else the light of day unless their rich.’

Riku sighed, and folded his arms, the plane was in the air now, ‘I shouldn’t complain, this was a gift… to go to this school. It was going to be for Sora but his grades… uh… well, they’re not super but mine are. I do deserve this but…’

‘I have to admit, why couldn’t they force to Crystal to come with me? Can’t I at least have someone not stuck up with me? I hope Crystal can cope with the world without me, if one boy touches her I’ll brake his face.’ Riku made a fist. ‘Okay, calm down, it’ll be over soon, hopefully,’ Riku sighed again. ‘Two hour trip alone with no one I know to talk to, I hope I find at least one friend there, even a club, just one person to comfort me. Just… one.’

The trip was soon over; Riku took his earphones out and got his bags in the over head. He blasted his head phones; he knew where he was going. He had a driver waiting for him. Riku walked out of the plane and down the hall of the busy airport, he felt tired, it was about noon, he needed a nap; last night was murder, it kept him up out of nervousness.

Riku walked out to meet the diver, holding his last name up on a large piece of paper and he walked over with his hand in his pocket, he turned down his blasting Ipod earphones and followed the man out to the car.

Riku was driven to a small apartment complex there the man expected some sort of tip and rubbed his fingers together, Riku ignored, and walked to what was to he his home until the holiday season and until summer and then his last year. He looked up the building, he looked around. It was silent, no crime, bummer. At least back home Sora and him would take out a couple of robbers every now and again.

He sighed and walked up to his apartment, the stairs was on the outside of the building, each door was a light blue and there was two windows facing the front. Riku became curious; he wondered what size his parents rented out for him.

He unlocked the door, surprised that the place was middle-class furnished. And it was normal, gladly. Riku dumped his bags down on the floor near the door and took off his shoes. He had all day to get read for his first day at the snot-filled school. Instead he pulled out his cell and called Sora.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Riku? You made it?!”

“Yeah, I’m here, and I’m surprised that the parents didn’t go over board,” Riku said.

“They normally do, don’t they,” Sora chuckled.

Riku shrugged and stuffed his free hand in his pocket, “I know I guess they wanted a change, another reason why I’m out here,” Riku said.

“Well, I hope school’s not that bad out there, I heard of Ouran High School I heard its filled with rich kids, I hope you don’t kill anybody,” Sora joked.

“Me too, I really don’t want to hurt any one, but I can only hope I’m over thinking it,” Riku sighed.

“Me too,” Sora laughed, “Hey, I went on this site and it’s about the school, I think you’re going to hate the uniforms,” Sora laughed.

“Great…” Riku groaned.

“Oh, and they have tons of clubs and they have four libraries, you’ll have many places to study, I think you’ll be fine,” Sora said.

“I hope so, I don’t really want to go,” Riku said. “I’d run back but…”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll come and visit you when I can, I’ll even bring Kairi around too,” Sora said cheerfully.

Riku grinned, “Nothing can rain on your parade huh?”

“Nope, not even the sun going out can dampen my spirit!”

“I need some of that,” Riku chuckled.

“Just start being a sap and you’ll get some.”

“Nah, being a sap leaves work for other people,” Riku chuckled.

“Okay, well, see ya!”

“Bye,” Riku said. And hung up the cell with a smile.

‘Darn, there are two things I hated already about the school, the uniforms (Sora knows my taste and clothes well) and the snotty people. This is going to suck! I just hope there are no fangirls, but Sora didn’t mention them so I guess not. Oh well, I’d better get ready and rest, school starts earlier here than it does back home, I’m going to need all the sleep I can get.’

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Man, poor Riku!!! His life sucks!!! I would really hate it if my parents sent me to some private school for snotty rich kids; if that were me, I would probably go down for murder just to get out of it. Man, I have a feeling that Riku is going to hate this new high school, but I have a feeling that in the end he'll end up kicking some ass. Anyway, great start to the story, and I look forward to more.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Aww poor Riku.
He has trouble with the dark side and know he has to go to a new school.
Oh well, it's sounds really funny, look forward for more.

oathkeeper100

This is cool, my favorite video game and manga series in one! I can't wait to read what happens when Riku sees the uniforms. He is gonna freak! Not to mention whats in store for him when he actually meets the Host Club. Besides that, it was a good start to the story. Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Zipporahss

Hello peoples! I'm here with the next chapter!

There are 21 chapters in this fanfic but the last... I'll say nine are about 8 to 9 pages long so the Fanfic would have been longer but I decided to make the chapters longer so the story wouldn't be so long. I hope you like the next chapter.

Enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club
Ch. 1
Cramming

Sora was right.

He hated the uniforms.

The uniforms were a light blue color with a patch on the left side sown with a gold thread. For girls they wore yellow dresses that looked like they came out of a ballroom closet from the early 50’s. They were ugly, in Riku’s opinion.

Riku had lasted one whole week without his parents (luckily) sending him emails and calls. And he didn’t call, he didn’t promise to call them.

Riku had three tests in the near future. Riku had no interest in the clubs that he looked into. The fencing club was pathetic, Riku could (He really could, no joke) kick their butts blind-folded.

Riku exhaled, he had to find a place to study, if he went home he’d have to clean up and go shopping, it’d be best to study in school where he left his stress and then went home to relax.

At least that was what he wished he had done. Riku kept putting of studying because he grew too bored; studying was boring, the teachers were no more than pre-school teachers in his mind. They taught a lot but the school wasn’t a challenge to him. And there was barely any crime! Why! Why was he forced to come to a dead zone?!

Riku pulled out the map to the school and stared at it, he had been to every library, but each one was filled with loud chattering girls, he wasn’t going to take a chance with that. Every room today was being used… except for one. Music room number three. Riku looked at the map there wasn’t anything going on in that room it was basically abandoned. That would be perfect! A place of total silence.

Riku looked at his watch, he had one hour to cram before his class would start. Riku shrugged he’d rather study with music playing snot-bags than study in a room filled with girls that just might jump him. Sure he’d admit, the students weren’t as snotty as he thought but they were still up there. So calling all of them snot-bags was a little harsh but they probably didn’t even know what that was anyway.

Riku held on to his book bag and follows the map to the room. He finds the room at the end of the hall. It was very quiet, he liked it so far. Riku placed the map in his pocket and reached for the handle and opened the door.

“Welcome…”

‘Roses? What the heck?’ Riku heard the soft sound of voices and smelled the sweet smell of roses. But it was too late he had closed the door and stepped in and closed the door behind him, he was locked in.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
Nice.
I wonder whats up with the room?
Can't wait to read the other chapters.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh boy, what the heck has Riku gotten himself into? This is either going to be really good or really bad. I have a feeling that it will look bad at first, then become good, but then it will all go to hell. Oh well, Riku will end up on top in the end, at least I hope he does; only time will tell. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to more.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
So far it looks really good... My Exgirlfriend would probably like this...

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
HOMG!
A mix of my two favorite things:
Ouran High School Host Club and Riku!
I'm really liking this story :D
I can't wait to see what Riku and Tamaki's first convo/encounter will be like!!!

oathkeeper100

Lol, Riku is in for it! He's going to hate Tamaki at first, but then again....who knows? (They'll probably make him a host) Liked the update, can't wait to find out what happens next.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
also I wonder what will happen when he first sees Haruhi... and then he finds out that she's a girl and then WTF?

Zipporahss

Hey peoples! I'm glad you like my story, and I'm sorry I haven't been on to reply to any questions or anything but I've been basically ban from my baby (laptop) without permission and when I do have permission I'm given a set time to get off. *sighs* It's all annoying but what can I do?

Anyway! On with the story! I hope you enjoy this chapter, it gets sorta funny ^^

Oh, one last thing, I don't write curses in my stories so yeah, enjoy the none cursing story!

Enjoy!

Stuck in the Host Club
Ch. 2
Stuck in the room

Riku stared at the eyes that stared at him. Riku was stuck in the room because-for some odd reason- the door was locked.

“Kyoya, is this the new Commoner? He has silver hair and has ice blue eyes,” a boy in blonde hair spoke his face resting on his fist. This blonde boy was surrounded by other boys and Riku didn’t want to sound… gay but these boys were handsome.

‘Commoner? What the heck is that all about?’ Riku thinks.

“I’m sorry, I was only looking for a place to cram, I’m sorry, I’ll leave,” Riku turns to the door, politely, and forgot about the door being locked.

“This is Riku Ottiehai, he’s a straight ‘A’ student, even in the hardest classes, he disappeared for a full year in his sophomore year and has a high reputation with the ladies in his home island Destiny Island,” a boy with dark hair and glasses was reading from a notebook.

Riku paused. He turned toward them, not sure who was speaking but he had a feeling it was the one in glasses, he was sure his name was Kyoya. ‘How the heck did he get my information?’

“So he’s just like you Tamaki-senpei,” the two twins with orange hair spoke in perfect unison. They leaned forward and looked at the blonde.

Riku sighed, he tried to think but nothing came to mind. “Okay I give up, who are you and how did you get all of my information?” Riku asked, politely but was truly annoyed.

They all stared at him a little blank; they were just as puzzled as he was. “Why, my dear Commoner, we’re the Host Club!” Tamaki said his hands in the air. He then stood and bowed, “I’m the king.”

“Host… Club, huh? Never heard of it,” Riku folded his arms. He was unconvinced.

Tamaki squealed, “You’ve never heard of us?! What has this world come to?!”

Riku rolled his eyes, “Whatever I’m out of here,” Riku shook his head, he felt no reason to be polite any more they had some how got his information-which irritated him- and they were calling him “Commoner” whatever that meant. “But I must ask one question,” Riku turned to face them. “Why do you have only one girl in this club?” Riku asked looking at the girl with short brown hair.

“What… no, no, no, she’s not a girl- I mean he’s not a girl,” Tamaki shook his head frantically with a large anime sweat droplet.

“Sure, whatever,” Riku turned to the door again rolling his eyes.

“Yes,” Kyoya said. The door oddly unlocked, Riku then understood that they liked to lock the door for some reason. Whatever the reason, Riku wasn’t coming back to this room again, ever. Riku held his book bag and opened the door.

Riku’s heart jumps into a fight or flight mode. Sweat poured down his brow and fear was on his heels, biting at him. The door was slammed with the loud thud. Riku gasped for air as he held his heart and while he leaned on the door. He dropped his bag in the fear, his books were scattered. He could still hear them through the door.

“Riku! Riku! Riku!”

Fangirls (Insert psycho music).

“I’m sorry,” Kyoya said, a grin was on his face. The others on the other hand were clueless over the “Commoner’s” shock. “After I learned that you were accepted here, I had to invite some guest to celebrate your first year here,” Kyoya closed his notebook and walked over to the table that had a teapot on it.

“We’re going to celebrate his first year here?!” a young boy, younger looking than the rest of them holding a bunny-doll jumped and down.

“What… you did this?” Riku gasped for air. The room was starting to spin, but ever so slowly.

“Yes.” Kyoya answers.

“Okay, what do you want from me, I can read through the lines you want me for something, what?” Riku asked, he folded his arms and tried to stop the room from spinning.

“You,” Tamaki answered. Clearly he was in the plan that Kyoya had. The others weren’t, they were just as puzzled at Riku was.

“Me? What on earth could I do for you?” Riku asked.

“You see, this club surrounds its self on the members, and how much money they bring it, when I learned of you I knew you could support this club tremendously.”

Riku shook his head. “You’ve got to be kidding me!”

“We’re not,” the twins spoke together. Either they were just learning the plan and were getting it or they knew the whole time.

The room was still spinning but it wasn’t fast, Riku held himself well. “Okay let’s say I don’t want any part of this club, then what?”

“The fangirls stay,” Tamaki said. “And strip you naked if they don’t pull you apart.”

Riku swallowed, he felt sick, very sick. Riku didn’t want to even think about what those crazed girls could do to him.

“So if you don’t join the club the girls stay until you transfer out, I paid for their stay so they’ll be here for a long time and they won’t leave until you see every single one of them.”

Riku was wide eyed. “Every… single…” Riku held his head, that was too much at once, and he couldn’t handle this. He felt light headed and sick. His vision was going, the room was spinning quickly now, the next thing he knew he was in a black room.

A/N: Riku's last name is pig latin with a hint of Japanese-ish-ness ^^. Alright, take the name and change the "i" at the end and turn it into a "y" then remove the "ay" and put the "h" in front it then spells "Hottie" ^^ I'm such a fangirl!

Anywho, this won't be brought up in the story at all. COMMENT!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Oooo I love love love!!!!!
I honestly am really loving this fanfiction!
Plus I love everything you write regardless Zipporahss

Zipporahss

Poor Riku! Can you put anything else KH related in the fanfic?

What do you mean? Well, don't worry other characters will be introduced I have two original characters and four kh character. The story is going to be on Ouran High School for a big chunk of the story but it will still have KH in it, I assure you. I should be updating the next chapter a few days, and around the teen chapters we will see Heartless and Nobodies. I don't if I answered your question or not but I hope I did. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back