• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Riku's Dawn said:
Freya's a chick!

I use "man" at the end of sentences regardless of gender, and not specifically towards a person.

for example you say:

"awww, man I'm tired"

you're not referring to anyone, you just say it, and to a certain extent it emphasizes your statement.

you don't expect me to say something like:

you go girl! ^^

yeah I didn't think so.

cheers

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Ok, L_C! Merry Hopping Duck Day! <3

Please comment on what you think!!

Chapter Three: An Awakening at the Arrival in Paradise

The quartet of the three knights and a dog reached the fork, only to find it deserted. "No one here." Taiki told the group hoplessly.

"Where IS he??" Wondered Rosso aloud, looking in each direction.

"Who're ya looking for?" Asked Goofus, looking around also.

"Our friend Ienzo, he went missing after that huge war. I managed to keep up with him at the start three days ago, but he just vanished." He told Goofus, looking to the sky. "What....is that?!" He exclaimed, at what seemed to be the large white dragon he had just defeated.

"I could've swore I just smoked your a---!!"

"Now is not time fer that! He's goin' for that forest!" Goofus shouted to the group, running in the direction the dragon was headed.

"Moira Chase. We're out Chasers!" Rosso told his two friends, who followed as they sprinted through the right side of the fork, running to the lush green trees of Moira Chase.
---

Ienzo slowly opened his eyes, his head no longer pounding. He looked into darkness, an endless black that floated above him. It was almost unbearably cold, but it was nice, compared to the smoldering hot weather of the Keyblade masked desert.

"Whe--where am I?" Ienzo asked himself curiously.

As he stood up, he could see he was standing on colored glass, with a small mouse on it, bearing one of the keys. To his suprise, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar face. It was Rosso's, a small face potrait in one of 6 circles around the mouse. Atop Rosso was Taiki, then some sort of dog, a spikey brown haired boy, who looked about sixteen, and happy. Next to him was a smiling red haired girl, and then a long haired young man, with emerald eyes.

"Who are you? What is this place?" He asked the key bearing mouse, who then gave him what seemed to be a wink.

Ienzo rubbed his eyes in disbelief, then a yellow handled key appeared in his hand.

"Take this call for help. Dark studies is a path of ruin, do not take it." An unfaced voice said to Ienzo. "Who's there!?" Ienzo yelled out into the nothingness, seeing a dark swell in front of him.

"Taking this path, will lead to an exsistense, of insignificance." The voice sounded once more.

"What are you rambling about? Tell me where I am!" Ienzo desperately shouted as he stared into the yellow eyes of a dark figure, who came in for attack.

Ienzo violently swung his Keyblade into the large arm of the dark beast. Ienzo was unexpectedly knocked down, and lie on the edge of the stained glass, close to falling into the surrounding darkness. Ienzo swiftly stood up, holding his ground.

"I need to get home, and you won't stop me!" He screamed, jamming the large key into the upper arm of the giant. It let out a bellowing cry, and then tried flicking Ienzo off as if he were a pest.

Ienzo persistently held on to the handle of the key, and landed on the shoulder of the monster. Jumping up, he slashed at the head of the dark stature, who shot continiuing purple beams at the boy who then fell to the ground. His key started to glow a vigorous light. Having a life of its own the key aimed for the tangled head of the monster, and the whole area was engulfed in light.

Ienzo opened his eyes, after blocking his them from the light, and found himself in the back of something moving. He looked across the area, and saw the familiar face of Ansem, and his apprentice who's name he could not remember.

"Where are we!?" He asked Ansem, looking out the window. He could see a castle, and many people. Flowers were planted along the streets, and the lights gave the night sky a soothing glow.

"Ah, you're awake." Xehanort lazily said as he stepped out. He walked around to the window Ienzo was peering out of. "Welcome to Radiant Garden- A Paradise of Flowers." He told Ienzo.
---​

How'd you like it? Comments please!

Oh, and does "Chasers" sound familiar? xP

EDIT: Just got home, and read over the chappy again, Ienzo's very confused right now. Please excuse his short sentences and many puzzled questions 8-}

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
lol, thanks L_C and Twilight Power

Anyone else like to read/review before I post the next chappy? ._.

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Heh. 3rd pageage.

*bumpcakes*

Thanks Canti-kun for reminding me to update, I am writing the next chapter right now.

*cough*SomeonepostsoIwontdoublepost*cough*

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Okey Pokey! Please Comment on what ya think!

---
Chapter Four: A Fierce Battle/ The Glow of Girls at the Garden

Reaching Moira Chase, the dragon could be seen floating above the small village. Screams could be heard, which furthered the effort the the four to run faster.
Upon reaching Moira Chase, Rosso saw a large swirling sphere of fire heading toward him, which was immediatly deflected by an Ice attack, cast by Goofus.

"Attack his head!" Goofus yelled to the two as he gathered the villagers and took them to saftey. "But, how?" He asked, noticing he was only with Taiki.

"Where's-" He asked, cut off. "No time, I'll give you a boost!" Taiki said, kneeling down. "Ready?" She asked. Rosso situated one of his feet on Taiki's hand, and kneeled with her. "Steady.....GO!" She screamed, pushing Rosso into the air.

Rosso flew towards the open mouth of the dragon, and swiftly struck it's tongue with his Keyblade. The dragon then gave out a loud cry and snapped at the young man, who barely dodged it. Now falling, he grabbed the arm below its wing, and with no stuggle, he gracefully swung hisself onto its back.

The dragon's fast flying kept the wind spiraling around Rosso, which made him barely able to walk. Holding on to the purple spike behind its large head, he stood up. Rosso then unfurled a string of furocious attacks on the head, but was interrupted by two sharp pains in his right leg.

Rosso, looked behind him, and saw two gleaming silver ships. "Where the hell did those come from!?" He asked painfully as he stood up, his Keyblade in front of him.
---

Ienzo looked around the glowing town of Radiant Garden. In the square, was a large fountain seeping out glistening water. Ienzo cupped his hand, and brought the cool water to his face.

As he slowly drank it, an unidentified voice yelled to him. "Hey, you can't drink that! You'll infect the towns water you mongrel!" Footsteps could then be heard, coming to Ienzo, who ran away looking for where Xehanort and Ansem went. "I knew I shouldn't of wandered off!" He told himself nervously as he ran.

Ienzo was unsettlingly stopped by metal hitting his body. He looked up, and saw his friend. "Good thing I came along, come on." He told Ienzo as they hurried to an alley. "Myde! Where did you come from?!" Ienzo inquired, gasping for breath.

I hitched a ride on the back of that thing. This place is pretty bangin'!" He said, looking at a girl, in tight, yellow overalls. "Why, hello there miss, I'm-" Innerupted, he looked behind her. "Can it!" Said a short young man, with a long tail behind him. "This is my girl." He told Myde, pulling out a dagger.

Myde slowly brushed a fallen spike upright. "I am not!" The young girl said, walking away. "Oh, come on Dagger! You don't want creeps like this hitting on you, do ya!?" He yelled, running after her. "We can settle this later prettyboy." He told Myde as He ran after the girl.

"Not worth my time." He said carelessly to Ienzo as he walked over. Myde gave Ienzo a smile. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Where are Rosso and Taiki? He asked, looking around. "Back at Moira Chase, handling things there, squirt!" He told his friend. "Handling things?" He asked "Yeah, cmon, we need to find the prick and the old guy." He told Ienzo, as they walked through the soothing lighted street.

---​

So? How'd ya like it?

Switch around Myde with an X. Whaddya get!?

Comments please!

Last edited:

dejah

:|
ooh freya deej loves it!!!

you have really good writing skills which helps make your fic readable..
it's really annoying when good fics are done so shittily.

^_^

update quick yo.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Why yes, an FF9 cameo did take place. Yargh! lol.

Thanks Deej and StK. And I dunno if I want Axel to pop in, i just wanted Cloudy to get a couple o' laughs since he (was) writing a Demyx fanfic. Har hark.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Why can't I see the images in my sig, or some others for that matter? Is photobucket screwing up?

On topic, I will update as soon as I finish Chapter 5

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Ok, you can stop posting now, unless it's something related to the story. -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back