• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stuff that sucks in kh : chain of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimatekeyblade

wut really sucked about kh com is that the cards u want r usually hard as hell 2 find, espescially is castle oblivion:mad:

Night Shadow

CARDS!!!! i hate CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

besides that i hated how i couldnt control when riku changed, how lon it takes riku to get out of a world, and oh, the CARDS!

Last edited by a moderator:

ImmortalBlue

The cards weren't that bad. No, what I hated was how each room in the actual castle looked the same. I would have preferred they took some characteristic on from the world before it, to reflect which world was on that floor.

Gah >_< I hate how you can't repete or skip cutscenes..

Keeavin

I hated how linear and repetitive the game was. It was a simple 'beat the level and go to the next floor' kind of setup, and there were never any towns or chances to do anything besides battle. Not to mention the levels were all the same thing with a different appearance. It would have been very nice during gameplay to encounter some variety here and there. The way all the rooms were generated on the spot depending on what card you used, and how similar they all were really took away from the game and made the worlds not feel like they did in KH.

To comment on some of the other opinions expressed:

I actually enjoyed the cutscenes in the game, for mainly two reasons: They gave the player a break from the constant, repetitive gameplay, and they moved the story along. And I was really wanting to see where the story of this game was going.

The card system I thought was pretty okay. It was nothing revolutionary, but it was a pretty unique way of setting up a semi-action, semi-RPG battle system, and I liked that. In my opinion though, it was more complicated than just about anything in KH, and took some practice to get used to and use properly.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
it was to repetitive. and the card system wasn't that great. but other then that it was a great game

dejah

:|
LightoftheDark said:
I thought the Card Battle System was pretty good. I've seen WAY worse. What I didn't like was room requirements. You would have to hunt around for hours to get the right card.

ditto. the only thing i didn't like about it though, was that the first cards used in sleights couldn't be used again. i also don't like how riku's deck is pre-set. that was such a pain. other than that, i rather enjoyed it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back