• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stuff that sucks in kh : chain of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tuesmiddt

I disliked the way you had to use a card just to swing the Keyblade or Soul Eater once. I mean, think about it. Sora or Riku can't even attack when they run out of cards. Imagine if you ran out of cards and then all you could do was run around and wait for a Donald or Goofy card just to attack and possibly get your card broken by your opponent.

I also disliked the way using a sleight would cause you to lose a card.

However I think the whole gameplay is not bad.

Anrchydark_light

once again, HOLD START!

I agree with Tuesmiddt. The Cards should of like powered up an attack.

Map cards, okay. That whole SAME ROOM THING sucked.

R/R mode was awsome. It actually made it like an action/RPG. Sora's custimazation(SP)of his deck sucked. It was too confusing. I bought it used, so R/R was first.

The voices were awsome. Props to the sound team.

Overall, decent. I bought it for the storyline progression.

Worth all $15.

JafarAlfalfa

I liked COM. However, I think that they should have made the heartless and boss cards passive throughout the battle cause its really quite troublesome to keep pressing select to use one. I also think that they should make nicer and less repetitive rooms, like everyone else.

JafarAlfalfa

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i liked the cards except when you are using a combo with three 9's and they break it with a 0. that sucks. its unfair. also some of the fights are unfair when you run out of cards and you can't do anything. it is still a really good game.

Last edited:

Ansem/Sephy

I remember how I would have to use like my best cards to get into a room, hoping the boss fight was close, but it would be a two sec. scene b4 I had to move on to the next room. I was p.o.'d in Neverland 'cause I ran out of the cards I needed to progress and went through two million battles b4 I got the right card. I'd take the gummi ship any day of the week over the cards.

In short: the card-transport system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back