• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

STUPID LIARS!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
a) If by 'Nokamura' you meant Nomura, I don't think he's the one who decides release dates
b) he never said June-August
c) chillax.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
come on TGS starts around sept right? we might get some trailer to the new kh along with bbs :D
thats shitness right there duda!

ZTRunks

"Technically" summer doesn't doesn't end until Sept 22nd.

No they didn't lie, SE procrastinated (No the additional content doesn't take half a year/6 months including another month) to make.

So you know how a video game is made then right?

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
"Technically" summer doesn't doesn't end until Sept 22nd.

No they didn't lie, SE procrastinated (No the additional content doesn't take half a year/6 months including another month) to make.
Or maybe it's marketing or advertising related. Has it ever occurred to you that it was something else then procrastination.

'DeVour

I don't really know if anyone cares very much about this..... but NOKAMURA IS A LIAR!!!!
He said that the game would be coming between June and August and it's coming in september!!!!! This really pisses me off!!!!!! I was really looking forward to have the game come some time in the summer so I could get it for my birthday!!!! Is anyone else angry about this?!?!?!?!
lulz rage moar
he's not a guy at his computer on a kingdom heart's forum.
he's a guy who's been a part of some of the greatest games to ever be played. ever.

tl;dr he's a busy guy, and shit is gonna come up when you're a busy guy.

/thread

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
come on TGS starts around sept right? we might get some trailer to the new kh along with bbs :D
thats shitness right there duda!

TGS 2010 takes place September 10-16, after BBS' release. I'd expect something about one of the mystery games though.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
The OP sounds like a whiny retard. I mean, for fuck sake, there are other games to play. Then again, I bet he's still ignoring his topic and either playing 'An Hero' or 'self-harming in the eyes of Riku'

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Well I still wanted it to come out before the school year starts so I dont get bad grades because I'm not paying attention in class because I'm fantasizing about playing birth by sleep

Wouldn't you be fantasizing about playing Birth by Sleep anyway? You can't play video games in school. Either way, you'll be in class, NOT playing the game.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Well I still wanted it to come out before the school year starts so I dont get bad grades because I'm not paying attention in class because I'm fantasizing about playing birth by sleep

Wouldn't you be fantasizing about playing Birth by Sleep anyway? You can't play video games in school. Either way, you'll be in class, NOT playing the game.

I agree with Reika. But the only thing I see with this is, I got Days for Christmas break. Granted I finished it in like 3 days but when I got back to school, I made the same grades I've been getting. It's a game. No need for it to ruin your academic life =/

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
TGS 2010 takes place September 10-16, after BBS' release. I'd expect something about one of the mystery games though.
see! thats even better. we get bbs and we might even hear about the new game. epicness right there!

Darkwing_Duck

Oh...a release date thing...I thought you meant something imortant. Oh well, if it makes you feel any better, he's lied about other things too.

Can you give some examples? Right now I'm not really into the story and I never read interviews so I wouldn't know.
I'm just curious if you're wondering.

Thanks in advance.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I'd rather wait and get a good game with a plot that makes sense after working on it properly and with time than getting a poorly translated one right away.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
AAAAAAAHREEEGHGHGG. MEOW. GRRR. RUUUFFF. DDDD:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back