• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
My sister just started the game again, and when the scene of Roxas catching up to the first Nobody infront of the Mansion came up, we went to eat dinner. The fight still went on. The odd thing is, when we got back 15-20 min later. Roxas wasn't dead yet. Dying, but not dead. The result of a stupid Nobody? Who knows...

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

mannymuffman

wow well if u think about it since u cant really fight the nobody w/o a weapon it doesnt attack u as it would wit a real weapon so it makes sense becuz the nobody doenst really go after u does it makes sense

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Tutorial stage. I'm pretty sure it stops attacking after a while.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
^ this happens after Twilight Thorn.....but in that battle Roxas doesn't have his keyblade yet, so if the nobody takes away more than 75% of his health, a cutscene starts, Roxas gets the keyblade, then it rele starts to fight

UnREAL

Wow never knew that i don't let any enemies touch me. I just Fight for my life :thumbsup:

Stars

リク
Like PMF said it’s a tutorial stage. The same thing happens in KH1 when you first fight the heartless after the opening. A potion drops from the sky and saves Sora from dieing in his dream so I think this is the equivalent

Really? I didnt notice it though...>.>
Yeah, it is tutorial stage...

King Mario

well, one single dusk can't do much damage. you really need a hord before you are able to die (espacially when you are sora on lvl 83 and stupid donald heals you but you want to die becouse you want to play another safed game. i had that once)

If you desperately want to die, you can simply take away Donald's "Donald cure" ability.

Rix

:)
Awards
The game doesn't want you to die so early y'know ;)

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Wouldn't it be cool if Roxas started fighting by himself? Like the software was doing it manually? Kinda like the Sims 2 if you have it...It would be sweet to see what Roxas would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back