• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid Pooh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
actually i think its just a level to take a break from all the fighting, because you fight a boss next, he can be hard.

KeybladeMaster15

Website
youtube.com
Lets see......it's been a while since I beat it....Rabbit, you have to get Pooh to jump in the wagon, then stop Rabbit's cabbage or something like that.....Roo, make Pooh fall into the hole with footprints coming out of it......Tiger, get Pooh to bounce on those 4 stumps.......Piglet......I want to say knock him out of a tree at the begining of the level......or maybe that's Eeyore's tail......oh well, it was just trial and error for me. I wanted to get through the actual story, so I just forgot about Pooh and ran to the end. The reward for finding all of the friends is the Bambii card, I think.

Hope I helped!

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I hate Pooh in CoM!!!! He acts even more stupid. He likes to eat honey, and worse he has to! How do I get him to all of his friends? I need to know.:cursing: :cursing: I HATE HIM!!!!! "STOP SLEEPING POOH. NO, NO DON'T EAT THAT, WATCH OUT FOR THAT HOL- oh never mind...."

Poohs a retard and should be burnt and killed...Then you can bring him back and do Chinese water torcher on him....Then kill him again.....Then repeat the process ten more times per person.xD

Just keep on giving him the honey. Also, I figured out something. Your supposed to 'wave' to him with the 'B' button if you didn't know already. Just lead him to follow your path and you should complete the goal.

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Re: Stupid Poohp

I hate Poohp in CoM!!!! He acts even more stupid. He likes to eat honey, and worse he has to! How do I get him to all of his friends? I need to know.:cursing: :cursing: I HATE HIM!!!!! "STOP SLEEPING POOHP. NO, NO DON'T EAT THAT, WATCH OUT FOR THAT HOL- oh never mind...."

heh, i know what you mean! poohp can be SO frustrating sometimes! I hate him even more than Riku Replica, and that's saying a lot!

Last edited:

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Pooh is so stupid. ALl he does is eat honey, sleep and follow you once in a blue moon once you wave to him without a sound, even if he's sleeping.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lets see......it's been a while since I beat it....Rabbit, you have to get Pooh to jump in the wagon, then stop Rabbit's cabbage or something like that.....Roo, make Pooh fall into the hole with footprints coming out of it......Tiger, get Pooh to bounce on those 4 stumps.......Piglet......I want to say knock him out of a tree at the begining of the level......or maybe that's Eeyore's tail......oh well, it was just trial and error for me. I wanted to get through the actual story, so I just forgot about Pooh and ran to the end. The reward for finding all of the friends is the Bambii card, I think.

Hope I helped!
Actually, you don't need to get the Bambi card through finding all of his friends. Just lead Pooh to the end of the 100 Acre Wood and you get it right away.

Awards
You get something else for finding all the friends, I forgot what it was. But the Bambi card is for completing the level and getting Pooh to the end, that's all.

You get some kind of item card, maybe an elixir?

I hated Pooh too. If they put Hundred Acre Woods in KHIII there's going to be some serious hate. Same with Atlantica.

chosen destiny

them putting pooh in the game was a bad idea. there is no point to it, other than getting the spellbinder. other than that, they should have taken pooh out of the games.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I didn't really mind having Pooh in CoM. I mean, as people have said, it's a break from all the fighting and to have some minigames for once. At some point, you're all getting fed up of all the fighting in Castle Oblivion (unless you're just insane).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back