• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaezan

Congratlations on the child, albeit a bit reckless to get it, on a drunken night havinng sex '~'

Name it Jude! That's always been a name I've wanted to give my kid, well, when I grow up, I'm 15 also.

What was your boyfriend's reaction when you first told him?

<3

Call me Love, love.
Wait...I thought that posting on a Kingdom Hearts forum was a contraceptive device in itself.

Seriously, though, you say you don't agree with abortion, but I'm assuming you are not far pregnant. The earlier you abort, the less developed the 'child' will be. You might want to rethink and consider whether aborting cells from your body is really that cruel.

Wouldn't it be more cruel to have a baby at 15 years old, when you're not fully mature nor financially independent, damaging your boyfriend's life, your mother's and that of your future child?

I still don't like the idea of using a service like that. I'm just stubbon that way >.<

True. I still need to do a lot more thinking, and have a lot more conversations with my parents/boyfriend about. But I do have my heart set on keeping it, and when I make my mind up it's very hard for me to keep it.

Congratlations on the child, albeit a bit reckless to get it, on a drunken night havinng sex '~'

Name it Jude! That's always been a name I've wanted to give my kid, well, when I grow up, I'm 15 also.

What was your boyfriend's reaction when you first told him?

He told me! =S
He noticed how I was acting really strange, and complaining about feeling really sick/throwing up in the morning.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hm. And you're boyfriend hasn't ditched you right? Being a single parent plain sucks.

But I don't get why you would want a baby at fifteen. At your age, you're supposed to have fun, not being a parent. When you think about it, abortion isn't that bad, and I'm assuming you're early in your pregnancy, so it's really just a lump of cells, but if you're pro-life, that's fine with me. There's always adoption right after you have your kid, but it's a little weird giving your kid to some stranger.

But, really, when you're taking care of your baby, you're really, really going to regret it. Well, sort of, there's a beauty of being a parent, but that's normally if you're married and actually have money.
Oh, and good luck going through child labor. No, seriously, good luck.

I mean, after she came out of her room (after I had told her she went in there for awhile) the first thing she says to me is congradulations.
She was being sarcastic, right?
...You're on a forum that branches off from a website that displays information on Kingdom Hearts, a game which features Disney characters such as Donald and Goofy, and you're ranting about being pregnant?
ahahahahaha

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
*jaw drop* Holy Shi--

Raising a child can get tiring...I've been taking care of my baby brother since he was born (he's three now), and I know it's not the same as actually having a kid, but it was enough to convince me to get my tubes tied as soon as I turn 18. .__.

Um...I do hope all goes well. I'm not sure what to say, really. >.>

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Its good that you are keeping the baby, be sure to let him/her know that when faced with the choice you decided to have your child. love him/her tenderly

and if this is like pokepotterwhoeverthefucksheis's charade...
pokepotterkids...you're welcome

∞;4225606 said:
I'll try not to belittle your opinion, but I think you're an idiot for wanting to have a baby, regardless of the situation, when you're fifteen years old.
I don't think that its that she WANTS to have a baby, but rather that she absolutely does NOT want to have an abortion. she didn't desire to have a baby but now that she's pregnant its her responsibility. Babies can help in that aspect

Wait...I thought that posting on a Kingdom Hearts forum was a contraceptive device in itself.

No naomi you have the term "contraceptive" and "abstinence program" mixed up.

Hm. And you're boyfriend hasn't ditched you right? Being a single parent plain sucks.
you have a lot of experience in this area?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
My brain. It is just dying reading this dribble. Fucking unsafely at your age is one thing. Doing it in a drunken stupor is ridiculous. I agree. You deserve it. But...you are acting immaturely about it. A baby should not be considered a punishment. That is a bit too cruel. You shouldn't have to go through labor and birth because you think you deserve it. If you are bringing a child into the world that is so fucked up, you better do it because you want the child. Do not treat what grows inside you as a terrible punishment. If so, you are not ready to be a mother and should abort immediately.

It is obvious you do not have any hope to mother right now.

This.

Angelic Symphony, listen to Ulti.

And if you don't, you're obviously a dumbshit that doesn't know the first thing about anything pregnancywise, and refuses to learn.

Thank you, have a nice life...

Which is actually sort of over by this point.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
you have a lot of experience in this area?
Lol, no (I actually pay attention in health class, does that count?). A close friend of my cousin has a baby, and her boyfriend ditched her after they had sex.
She doesn't have that much money either, and she has it pretty hard. I've seen her with her baby a couple times.

Single parents in general normally have it hard, but it depends on the situation, of course.
I guess it's how much support you have that determines how hard it is, but I was never pregnant and my cousin's friend is the only person I actually know who had a baby in their teens, so I wouldn't really know :I.
You guys are so nice. lol
:'3

<3

Call me Love, love.
Oh D: Well how many months/weeks are you pregnant? And keep away from any stairs, haha

A few weeks. Not exactly sure. Lol.
To bad my house has a stair case.

No, surprisingly. He's still by my side even after I gave him the option to ditch.

But, really, when you're taking care of your baby, you're really, really going to regret it. Well, sort of, there's a beauty of being a parent, but that's normally if you're married and actually have money.
Oh, and good luck going through child labor. No, seriously, good luck.

Like I said before, moneys not the problem. I'll just be buying the needs not the wants for awhile now.

She was being sarcastic, right?

I don't know, she sounded serious.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
you shouldnt be drinking youre underage it stuns your growth and destroys braincells theres a reason its illegal to do at a young age duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back