• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainOfHearts

Guys, I want to point out that when Terranort appears in RG, he's controlled by MX. He has the yellow eyes, and says he's Xehanort.

But in the secret ending, he has longer hair (so that means several months passed), Braig calls him Master.

So why do you think ? When Terranort first showed up, he had Terra's exact HAIR and worst, CLOTH, and Aqua's armor, and keyblade ! There is NO WAY Braig hadn't already figured out that it was, at least, Terra's body.

So if several months later, when the yellow eyes (which represent darkness) disappeared, Braig is surprised by looking at him, and recognizes Terra (while calling him "Master" for Master Xehanort before), I think it's safe to say that Terra has regain some control in here. Or at least, prevent MX to...

Terra says he doesn't care if he becomes darkness, he has only one goal...

What if Terra actually TURNS dark to accomplish his goal (save Ven and Terra maybe ?) ? I just don't see MX here the whole time while Terra and Eraqus' heart are inside the body.

Oh noes.....your like completely right about what ur saying...

We just have to figure out what his goal is...

?<birthbysleep>?

I guess that guy who said about time travelling may have some point cause that freaking line "ALL the pieces lie where they fell" and then "Where wait for him" like that pretty much hints towards that or some friky Nomura-San thing...btw love u Nomura

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, I gotta say, doesn't the conversation between MX and Terra seem kinda pointless now? Since we know what happens to Terranort, became the guardian heartless guy and the mansex guy, and they both got destroyed. The only thing that would make sense, is that the Lingering Sentiment has Eraqus' heart and Terra's being. I'm probably gonna get bashed for this, but why is Aqua crying after she hears Sora's name? And I agree with Ultima-demi, she's gonna hug him most defnitely, heck, I'd take a spontaneous kiss even, just to get some kind of ball rolling between Kairi and Sora.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Hmm, I gotta say, doesn't the conversation between MX and Terra seem kinda pointless now? Since we know what happens to Terranort, became the guardian heartless guy and the mansex guy, and they both got destroyed. The only thing that would make sense, is that the Lingering Sentiment has Eraqus' heart and Terra's being. I'm probably gonna get bashed for this, but why is Aqua crying after she hears Sora's name? And I agree with Ultima-demi, she's gonna hug him most defnitely, heck, I'd take a spontaneous kiss even, just to get some kind of ball rolling between Kairi and Sora.
Lol,just imagine the look on kairi's face if aqua huged and kissed sora right in front of her.

TerravsVentus

Thank you

It makes more sense now

Ansem the wise survived after the Burst of light from his machine in KH2

TerravsVentus

Sora is connected to Ventus?

He that what he means by "whose heart was connected to someone who were to do it.."

Mariolee

This vid just got a whole lot more interesting. We find out that Ansem has been in the Realm of Darkness for a year (meaning a year after coded or KH2) and that apparently, yo ustay the same "physical" age (I say physical because neither Ansem nor Aqua have aged during their time in the Realm, but they still consciously realize how long they've been there).

And then at the end, when Sora describes basically what the letter said and how he needs to connect the hearts that are close to him or something like that. Obviously this pushes towards Sora (and Riku?) going back to all the worlds they visited so that Sora can "reconnect" with all the hearts their, thus making the title "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" make sense.

Just a few questions:

1. Do you guys think that the end cutscene with SRK also is a year after KH2 (like the Ansem scene) or maybe it's during coded and happens before the Ansem scene (which supposedly takes place after coded anyways)?

2. Why is Ansem wearing an Org. 13 outfit?

3. When Ansem says that"everybody is born from sleep. Yes...even you." What the heck does that mean?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
This vid just got a whole lot more interesting. We find out that Ansem has been in the Realm of Darkness for a year (meaning a year after coded or KH2) and that apparently, yo ustay the same "physical" age (I say physical because neither Ansem nor Aqua have aged during their time in the Realm, but they still consciously realize how long they've been there).

And then at the end, when Sora describes basically what the letter said and how he needs to connect the hearts that are close to him or something like that. Obviously this pushes towards Sora (and Riku?) going back to all the worlds they visited so that Sora can "reconnect" with all the hearts their, thus making the title "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" make sense.

Just a few questions:

1. Do you guys think that the end cutscene with SRK also is a year after KH2 (like the Ansem scene) or maybe it's during coded and happens before the Ansem scene (which supposedly takes place after coded anyways)?

3. When Ansem says that"everybody is born from sleep. Yes...even you." What the heck does that mean?

So the new game has Sora as a main character? Ok I can deal with that.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
words cannot describe how i feel about u rite now (in a non-gay way)

ChainOfHearts

1. I think its immediately after KHII I mean it takes Sora a whole year to read a letter? Plus he looks exactly the same as in KHII

2. Ansem said he designed the clothing, and its not just for Organization 13 its made so that when the wearer travels through darkness they are unaffected by it. Ansem must've have traveled through darkness at one point of time to get to wear he is.

3. No idea >_<

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I love this secret ending...

Oh god, I think I now have a new favorite scene in the series now... this thing just made me love the series more. I don't think this has happened since KH1's ASAS and Deep Dive... and maybe the Birth by sleep KH2FM+ Secret Ending.

?<birthbysleep>?

Just a few questions:

The letter from the king shouldn't have come inmediatelly after they finished Xemnas maybe it was like a year later and coded happened throu that time the one year gap would be explained maybe at the end of coded we see Sora reading the letter or somethin

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The letter from the king shouldn't have come inmediatelly after they finished Xemnas maybe it was like a year later and coded happened throu that time the one year gap would be explained maybe at the end of coded we see Sora reading the letter or somethin

Think about that post why would they look EXACTLY like they did in KH2.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
For some reason, I'll watch ending spoilers, but will not watch battle spoilers. Awesome right. I refuse to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back