• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well the 2nd half of the secret ending that is subbed is not working so I have no idea what they are saying.
Some one please help me.

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Sorry to ask, but is there any news about the secret boss yet? It may give us more clues about the ending and all.

?<birthbysleep>?

Think about that post why would they look EXACTLY like they did in KH2.

at the end of KH:COM they looked the same way they did at the beginning of KH1 and is 1 year from there besides they are supposed to be 17 or so u don't change that much in that time and Nomura wouldn't show new Sora looks on the secret ending....and are you telling me the king left and inmediatley send Sora a letter??? he could have say it himself besides it would take a long time for that bottle to arrive to Destiny Islands so I think after they finished the mission in Coded and Sora comes back to the Island...Mickey takes the Data they gathered and put the pieces together so he tells Sora he has to save that people that is conected to his heart to me it makes a lotta sense

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
at the end of KH:COM they looked the same way they did at the beginning of KH1 and is 1 year from there besides they are supposed to be 17 or so u don't change that much in that time and Nomura wouldn't show new Sora looks on the secret ending....and are you telling me the king left and inmediatley send Sora a letter??? he could have say it himself besides it would take a long time for that bottle to arrive to Destiny Islands so I think after they finished the mission in Coded and Sora comes back to the Island...Mickey takes the Data they gathered and put the pieces together so he tells Sora he has to save that people that is conected to his heart to me it makes a lotta sense

It is not one YEAR your from kingdom heart1 to KHcom. who told you this??!! If it was Sora would be sixteen not fifteen.

?<birthbysleep>?

It is not one YEAR your from kingdom heart1 to KHcom. who told you this??!! If it was Sora would be sixteen not fifteen.

eeeh there is 1 year from KH1 to the end of CoM and that's a fact and Sora looked the same so did Riku and i don't remember which part of the game they said somethin on the lines "2 years since we started our journeys" at the end of KH2 Sora was like 16 or so and if a year passed maybe he is 17 so he won't change that much besides Nomura will make a new desing for KH3 and we know that he just didn't want to show it on the secret ending

EDIT: and about Riku you could say he was in the dark realm but how long was he there?? like a week, a month at most

loke13

eeeh there is 1 year from KH1 to the end of CoM and that's a fact and Sora looked the same so did Riku and i don't remember which part of the game they said somethin on the lines "2 years since we started our journeys" at the end of KH2 Sora was like 16 or so and if a year passed maybe he is 17 so he won't change that much besides Nomura will make a new desing for KH3 and we know that he just didn't want to show it on the secret ending

facepalm Kh1 took at best two months Com took a few days if you had played 358/2 DAYS you would know that.

Nowhere in KH do they mention to years had passed if you Sor's profile in KH 2 he's 15 not 16. Are you ok?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow I just saw it and it is the coolest thing of KH I ever saw.
Also what happend to the bit with 4 year old Sora and Riku.

?<birthbysleep>?

facepalm Kh1 took at best two months Com took a few days if you had played 358/2 DAYS you would know that.

Nowhere in KH do they mention to years had passed if you Sor's profile in KH 2 he's 15 not 16. Are you ok?

ok i just checked u were right he's fifteen but still if you see Sora from KH1 and from KH2 he didn't change that much just the clothes were smaller..and as i said Nomura doesn't want to show the Kh3 design...well time will tell but i tell u after Coded we'll see Sora reading the letter the King sended him

loke13

ok i just checked u were right he's fifteen but still if you see Sora from KH1 and from KH2 he didn't change that much just the clothes were smaller..and as i said Nomura doesn't want to show the Kh3 design...well time will tell but i tell u after Coded we'll see Sora reading the letter the King sended him

Wat makes you think coded took a year?

?<birthbysleep>?

Wat makes you think coded took a year?

am not saying coded took a year but u should know that Nomura is not going to show us Sora's daily life if he mansturbate then they should show it because if not it didn't happened??? they can show shit in something called flashbacks u knoq besides the worlds were "saved" and a new thread is coming but maybe it doesn't appear at the very moment they beat the crap out of Xemnas maybe some peacefull time came and they don't have to show it just think a little about it

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
They work for me and yes this confirms a lot of my question also it helps confirm a KH3 or at least a game with the real Sora in it and maybe TAV

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Seeing the ending makes it possible that we'll see TAV in KH3, or at least a future game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back