• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
So it looks like Ansem the Wise really DID survive the explosion? Not all too surprised, but still peculiar that Aqua hasn't aged a day in what would be about twelve years in the Realm of Darkness (AtW says he hasn't seen Sora in a year, so that'd mean 12 years after BBS)

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
all i know is that Birth by Sleep is one of the most amazing games ever and the next one is sure to be a hit
hopefully it won't take them long to make the next game

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
......I feel like, Olivia gave birth to my baby. And I'm looking at it. Ahhh I'm crying again.

Ahhhh...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Now it all makes sense, I bet the ones in torment mentioned in Jiminy's journal in coded are the sad peopel Sora refers to. Now everything is starting to piece together.

Agentnibs

I totally forgot what ansem did through out KH history. So it's him in the dark realm? and he did terrible things towards sora and co. Apparently he gave all the nobodies those clothes too. I got wiki ansem I guess cause I remember nothing of him.

Edit: wiki'd Haha now I remember. It's been a while I guess :p

Last edited:

OSM1017

So KH3 is going to be a rescue mission, and Sora putting everything back to normal. Aqua confirmed to appear! :D

SiegLord

Now it all makes sense, I bet the ones in torment mentioned in Jiminy's journal in coded are the sad peopel Sora refers to. Now everything is starting to piece together.

Ansem also makes mention of them too, so I guess the note doesn't refer to him or Aqua.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Jeez. With all these spoilers the past few days. You really start to feel overwhelmed. But you start to see the series in a new light...new characters, new questions, new closure that makes sense. Then you look at the old games, and how far the series has come...

It's really...wow. I'm a sap, but I started to get extreamly choked up when I watched the secret ending. I was excited about the spoilers, happy to see them. But when I closed the window...thought about what I saw. I cried. The series is something amazing and something to treasure indeed.

:36:

Stardust Memory

Awards
A secret ending that actually brings clarity? In my Kingdom Hearts? It's moar likely than you think.

Great stuff, I have to say. Props to the person who guessed that it takes place a year after KH2, right on target with that one. Aqua and Ansem confirmed for the sequel and you can bet Ven and Terra will be there too. In every way BBS has shown Kingdom Hearts how it should be done and the secret ending amplifies that all the more.

Bmario17

A secret ending that actually brings clarity? In my Kingdom Hearts? It's moar likely than you think.

Great stuff, I have to say. Props to the person who guessed that it takes place a year after KH2, right on target with that one. Aqua and Ansem confirmed for the sequel and you can bet Ven and Terra will be there too. In every way BBS has shown Kingdom Hearts how it should be done and the secret ending amplifies that all the more.

i totally agree, i am defiently getting a psp to get this game. even though the secret ending answered a lot i am confused also by what Ansem meant by "i put data in him while he was asleep" and how he could possible open the "door". there are so many doors in the series so does anyone have any idea which one this is or is it a totally different door?

OSM1017

"That which connects all worlds is the name of that which connects all fates. One sky, one destiny..."

It finally makes sense.

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
^ Exactly! :) So Ansem wasn't destroyed then. I guess what happened to Terranort going to Radient Garden happened to Ansem with him going to the dark meridian (beach). But what I don't understand though is why Ansem the Wise, when in the hallways with little (Zexion), his eyes were yellow. But he wasn't banished yet though...did he experience darkness somehow (through his experiences?)

LightsFury

Can someone post both YouTube links for the videos because i'm on my iPhone? please and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back