• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Submit your Questions to Vexen's VA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Hey guys!

You probably remember that last summer, Kyle Wynen and I represented KHinsider and FinalFantasyXIII.net at Otakon 2008. We interviewed voice actor and director Richard Epcar about his experiences working on Kingdom Hearts II as Ansem/Xehanort.

Well, it's that time again!

We'll (hopefully) be interviewing Derek Stephen Prince, voice of Vexen in the English adaptation of Kingdom Hearts: RE:Chain of Memories, at Tekkoshocon 2009 on April 3-5 in Pittsburgh, PA. So...if there's anything you'd like to ask him, post it here, and we might just use your question in our interview! EDIT:// Okay, guys, Mr. Prince may not even be able to confirm his participation in 358/2 Days, let alone talk about the game itself, so please do not have the questions refer to this game.

Try to make it creative. Voice actors are asked the same question hundreds of times over their careers of con visits, so try to come up with something that will pique his (and our!) interest.

Thanks in advance, you guys! <3

Last edited:
A

Audo

Quite simply, "Are you reprising your role as Vexen in 358/2 Days"

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
How about "What is it like to know that you voice such a mad* character?" I mean, maybe not mad, but at least something that explains Vexen

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
2 things I've really been itching to know

1. "How much voice acting is in the gam besides Riku, Roxas, Axel, and Xion?"

2. "Will every Organization members original VA be returing, as well as Diz, Mickey, Riku, and Namine?"

Firo

Oh Crap
What kind of preparation methods did you use, to prepare yourself for your role as Vexen?

zillagod

How about asking him, "Did you get the opportunity to meet any of the other character's VA's in person or do any recording sessions with them, and if so how strange did the dialogue sound between each other to you?" and "Do you know and/or enjoy the story of the KH series or was this the "just another job" kind of thing for you?"

TheFreeshooterII

Multiple Questions I wanna Know..
1:How Well Do You Think You performed Vexen?
2:Whats The Most Joyous Thing about Playing Vexen?
3:Out of all The Organization who would you say is your favourite and why?
4:Does Your Personality match that of vexens?

thats all Folks :36:

A

Audo

EDIT:// Okay, guys, Mr. Prince may not even be able to confirm his participation in 358/2 Days, let alone talk about the game itself, so please do not have the questions refer to this game.
I doubt he is still under contract to not breath word of his involvement. The voice actors for Luxord, Larxene, Axel and Zexion have all stated they will be returning. Why would he be any different in that regard?

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Man, I want to go to this, but I don't know if my mon will drive me there, two of my friends are going....... Hmmmmm, I don't know what I would ask him.....I've never talked to a famous person before^^; I wouldn't know where to start.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
You've lent your voice to so many characters; do you think there is a distinct pattern, trait, or role, to them? And if so, what are your feelings towards it?

Etc.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
heres my question

What did you think when they asked you to play as Vexen from Kingdom Hearts, where you mad or glad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back