• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions to add to Kingdom Hearts x (Chi)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmarex40

Awards
Hello Everyone,

Thought I would make a thread on what you would like to see in the future from Kingdom Hearts x (chi). This is a just a recommendation/suggestion thread to voice your opinion, which may or may not be applied to the actual game. As a Texan, I have throughly enjoyed the game; however, find it hard to compete with some of the paying players. Thus, my recommendation would be for those Americans who might want to spend a little dough. I am hoping some day that they could institute Paypal options, or a straight up VISA card option. This is just one idea I have for the game. Let me know what y'all think or want to see foreseeably in the future possibly.

Kind Regards,

Nightmarex40

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Guess I'll close the old one.

Well I would like a new gameplay system. Sick of heartless, bosses and guilt lol. No ideas for that though.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It really is too bad that suggestions are nothing if not put forward... I hope something can be done since customer feedback is an important aspect for service providers. Probably if there's a suggestion thread in the SE Bridge Chi community page, we can consolidate everything that is stated here and post there?

I'm going to repeat myself here and say something that I have said in another thread. Levelling up practically means nothing once you've gone past level 80 and the rewards seem to be there only to give it some purpose to be looked forward to. At least there's the free AP / BP recovery.

I'd love it if they would make levelling up more about growth and less about getting recompensed. For example, grant players 1 AP every several levels, permanent attack and defence bonus, or higher HP bonus. The current level-up HP bonus is really tiny! That said, I know that it's what assist cards are for.

Since card-based gameplay is, as I've heard, common in Japanese online games, I myself am not sure if they would heed these "suggestions" even if they see them. Especially on the last one.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
They need to take out old systems and replace them instead of constantly building around or on top of them. Moogle Point are dry, pointless and slow: fix them. Bronze and Silver tickets are useless and Gold tickets barely skirt what should be Bronze: fix them, don't just avoid giving us tickets in this pathetic half-acknowledgement that tickets are useless but that you refuse to fix the problem. There's no point in levelling up from 80-200: add prizes to every level and give everyone else a stupendous backlog. Grade missions? Please.

No new or mid-level players should have to have a worse gameplay experience just because half the game's mechanics stopped making sense after the game went "Events only" last Halloween. And for the rest of us it's just this crusty fringe that they dust a little once a season. The game is a bunch of gangly functional appendages attached to a dead root.

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Since card-based gameplay is, as I've heard, common in Japanese online games, I myself am not sure if they would heed these "suggestions" even if they see them. Especially on the last one.

In all of those games, the leveling system is used only to increase cost limit and fully recover action points. Chi actually has one of the best level up systems, with rewards for leveling.

The gaming industry in Japan has taken a very big hit from the smartphone market. Companies like Sega that goes full throttle into the RPG browser game market, and Square itself has followed so with Agito being so popular.

This is the main problem I have in promoting Chi in Japan. Many, many Japanese Chi players played it because it is one of those many browser games out there and they liked it and stuck with it. My party leader himself who is constantly in the top 300 ranks for a year, does not even know who Xehanort is and what is the function of a normal keyblade in the main game.

Honestly, you guys should try playing some other browser games to see the stunning similarities.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
So I guess that would be the difference between us and the general Japanese players. They play the game because of their familiarity with the system and mechanics, while we Kingdom Hearts players play the game because of the popularity of the franchise and our familiarity with the game elements (Keyblades, Heartless, Disney worlds, etc.).

If only there were games of this kind, or at least a similar system, that are in English, we could make an apple-to-apple comparison and come up with more valid suggestions (not that what we have is not). I presume that it would be hard to get many of us to play other Japanese browser games since as I said earlier, many of us play as a form of support to the franchise, much that we don't give heed to the language barrier. I'm not sure if the same applies to other browser games based on the titles we're not familiar with or as heavily invested in as this one...

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
IDK, Disney bosses perhaps?

Oh, & where's the actual war in this game kinda sorta about the KBW?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
They should add black hair color and Tron Costumes.

MegaCore5

Awards
The Raid Boss fights are too simplistic... There should be some strategy involved in fighting the Raid Bosses besides when you fight them... (I'm referring to lux up time btw) The fact that you can just skip the fight altogether proves that its not very important. The Raid Boss Idea should be a bit more than what we currently see. I'll try to explain my vision on the future raid boss fights. BP will stay the same but I'd like to see a new factor called PP (don't get stuck on the name its not important). This new system will allow the player to use abilities like Dodge Roll, Guard, and Once More. You will use these abilities as the enemy is attacking and unlike the skill system there will always be a 100% chance of success in using the ability, but will bring down your PP. (But just like the skill system these abilities would have to be obtained somehow... Maybe these could be unlocked after so many level ups!) This would add a lot more depth and strategy that raid boss mode desperately needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back