• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Suicide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorax3

I've been thinking about it recently and its been getting worse and worse every day. I know it isn't the right choice. I know i shouldn't do it. But i just don't know. So can you guys help me?

Awards
Even us? You're expecting that a bunch of anonymous users on a message board would care more about you than your friends, family and basically anybody else that you've ever actually met?

And then you assume that we don't care care about you because none of us were able to reply to your post in twelve minutes or less?

Darwin wonders why you are still alive.

Trey~Ice Knight~

look dude, just think of positive things....no matter how hard life gets, suicide can never b the answer...think of all the fam, n friends that support u n how sad they would be...

mesmerized

I been there man, I really have. What is it that made you feel like that? Just know that nothing is worth ending it over. You have your entire life to look forward to, if today isn't good just keep looking forward to tomorrow. Don't cheat your self out of a good life you know?

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I've been thinking about it recently and its been getting worse and worse every day. I know it isn't the right choice. I know i shouldn't do it. But i just don't know. So can you guys help me?

I've been there, I know how you feel. You spend weeks pondering about why are we even here, and what's the point of life. I used to be like that, In the middle of the day I'd break down and cry. I just thought I wasn't worth it or even good enough. And during those times, when things just got tough and I couldn't handle it, many times I had been close to committing suicide. But then usually. I'd end up crying myself to sleep. Only because I got so scared I wouldn't do it. But then when I woke up from it, I saw it as a brand new day. I try to look everything in a positive way. And you know, that works just fine. :)

As for your other statement. In my point of view.
In reality no one cares. I don't know what you're believing but sadly, it's true. Only family are the people that truly cares. As for us, we're just people reading someone else's story and posting our thoughts.

If you feel the need to talk, just pm me.
I'm willing to help you out and give you advice. ok?

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
Gah, thousands needles stabbed my heart when i read the 'even you guys care less about me'. Well, aside of that, Just let you know, Life is difficult. You've gotta be strong, hang in there, ending your life is absolutely a silly thing. After you suicide, you can relieve that your life had end. But then, later you're gonna go to HELL!!! You are gonna suffer100 times there!!! So actually, what's your problem that had made you wanted to suicide???? @_@

Rix

:)
Awards
I've been there too, a time when I thought about suicide.. Thought that I couldn't habdle my life anymore.. But I thought about friends and family, how much pain I would give them if I took my own life so I never did it, but the thoughts did still bother me.. Then I found my light (my REAL freinds and my boyfriend) that has helped me a lot through everything, and I'm feeling a lot better today.. But I can still have thoughts, but it is not as bad as it was before..

You should seek help and support through your friends and family, and think that there are people that actually cares about you and want you to stay with them:)

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Wow, okay I've been there several times, believe me. I've had a lot of problems with classmates bullying me and stuff not being alright in my private life, so I DO think I know what I'm talking about. °o°

As I said, I've been close to suicide several times. Everything seemed worse day after day. But I just can't do it. I think about all the people I would make sad. Friends, family, etc...
About all the trouble I would cause...
And I don't even want to imagine what my family would have to go through because of this. =/

It also wouldn't be right to just walk away from your problems without trying, IMO.
And who is going to guarantee you that committing suicide will make it so much better? Nobody knows what happens after death. =/

Remember, there's no way back. You only live once. And I believe you should take the opportunity and make the best of your life.^^

Instead of wasting the time to think about suicide, don't you think you should first take all your strength together and try to take care of the problems you have and make the situation better? :D

Think about it, buddy ^^

I'd be really glad, if you'd pm me ^^ I think you might just need someone to talk to about your problems.

(I've said it several times on these forums. Keeping your problems to yourself is never a good thing to do, it only leads to anger and depression. =)

Man, I really hope this helps and you don't give up^^

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

WOAH!!!! WOAH!!!! WOAH!!!! :scared: Look pal, i might not have any experince in the matter. but trust me when i say do not commit suicide. believe me, nothing good could come from it. only sadness to all you know and love :cry:

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Wow, nice advice Lenny264 have. Yup, so please tell us your problem so that we can help you 'kay?? Don't say that we care less about you. If you dun want to tell us, then we're not gonna know what's going on!

Thanks ^^ but these are merely the things I have experienced In a way...

Anyway, I sure hope Sorax3 comes online soon so we can talk to him properly. =/

Morning Twilight

Ya, I agree. If he doesn't, there's nothing we can do, unfortunately. IF he does not I would like to gongradulate everyone who tried to help and give positive support. You really should be congradulated for having a good heart and taking the time to care about someone that you have never seen and probably never will see.

Lenny264: you obviously have some knowledge of what you are talking about. You seem to have a lot of wisdom. I would love for you to PM me and have a discussion on depression, like things you have learned from it, ways to get out, ect. Your comment about keeping problems to yourself intrests me especially.

Sorax3, I saved the best for last.
As Lenny264, I have also experienced depression. Depression is like an ankle weight in running. It makes things so much harder, but if you keep working, it will make you tons stronger. You said you don't know why, you just have thoughts of suicide. Honestly, you first have to figure out your depression, just like any boxer has to figure out his oponent before being able to create a plan. You have to do this as well if you want to formulate an attack. This may be very complex or very easy, if you have depression that is genetic, usually it's complicated, but that doesn't sound like you. For you, it could be something as simple as just getting more exercise in your routine. You need to figure out what has changed, being something as simple as changing a sport or as complex as your opinion of yourself.

I can't continue on specific advice until we know what we're up against. But Lenny264 and I have both faced this and gotten out, mine is genetic meaning i'll have it forever, but i've learned to keep it in pretty good check and i'm content most of the time. There is definite hope, you're not alone, and you do have people here who obviously care about you.

Morning Twilight

That kinda makes it a little harder, a little less reason to live. But still, I know without a doubt that he would hurt everyone around him if he did commit suicide. Since I believe that he does have a good heart and wouldn't want to do that, there is still a ton of reason not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back