• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Suicide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Miss Murder

Well then my comment about middle school applies to you.
Though it also kind of applies to High School too ... but since I'm 15 I don't have as much experience with that as I do middle school, for obvious reasons.
=/

Try joining a public activity, like a sport or club. Even an art program. Just public activities or something to relieve your mind of the stress that is more than likely on it right now.

Awards
Catholic....and im 7th grade.....but the thing is I had this problem when i was younger , and almost killed myself. But now im older so idk how i managed.

Hey, I'm in 7th grade too. And I know how middle school is tough. Hey, I know for certain that I'm not the most popular kid there. Not even close. But you know, what's always popular isn't always right! And I know that from fact. Some of the kids would talk about things that no 7th grader should be even thinking about yet. But with all this crap in the atmosphere, I just ignore it and stick with my friends who also aren't popular!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
.umm well i went 2 my first funeral for my grandmother.

She wouldn't want you to die would she?
i never got to say goodbye to both my best friends and haven't heard from them since they left last summer.
Do sometihng about it. Call them up. Find them. Look them up on myspace!

Im failing in school.
Do something about it. Try harder, little by little

Im unpopular.
So? At least you don't have to worry about looking good infront of everyone else. It's a hassle...

Do your best.

I had a friend who commited suicide. 3 years ago. It was very sad. But now. after all the attention he got, no one seems to care anymore. It's like he just went to another school.
Basically, he was weak. He couldn't handle things and instead of facing his problems. He ran. He was weak.
Are you weak? Do you want to give up?
We all want to get stronger. We all need to face our problems.

Think how selfish suicide is. You're taking your life away. while others who are dying are trying so hard to live. That's selfish. Enjoy life. It was given to you. Don't take advantage of it.

Rika17

I know how you feel, life tough, it's never gonna be fair, there will always be people who want to put you down and some of them might hate you. But killing yourself is not a good way to escape from all of your problems, you only running away from them. Yes there will be times when you fall, but what do you do? You get right back up again. The way I see it Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you gonna get, unless you eat it. So if you feel some what pressured, got outside and scream your lungs out, let everyone hear you. Then once your done talk to some one you can trust and let all your emotion out. There is help and people who love you.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
See?? You did mention that you still manage to hold it out right?
I agree with everyone, school counsellor will definitely help you :)
Good luck! Don't give up!!! :D

I really gotta say, that contacting your school counselor is a very good idea, he can probably help you with more than just your school problems, he might be able to give you some very good tips and advice on other things, too, as he is a professional for that.
And I'm sure he's a person you can trust, it's his job after all.

Awards
I visited a school counselor when some things came up in my life. She helped me alot. I'm sure your counselor will help you through this time also.

imablonde

I feel suisidal a lot too don't worry about it just wait and things will get better...

.......just don't start cutting it's very addicting............

Eternal Redemption

last in line
She wouldn't want you to die would she?

Do sometihng about it. Call them up. Find them. Look them up on myspace!

Do something about it. Try harder, little by little

So? At least you don't have to worry about looking good infront of everyone else. It's a hassle...

Do your best.

I had a friend who commited suicide. 3 years ago. It was very sad. But now. after all the attention he got, no one seems to care anymore. It's like he just went to another school.
Basically, he was weak. He couldn't handle things and instead of facing his problems. He ran. He was weak.
Are you weak? Do you want to give up?
We all want to get stronger. We all need to face our problems.

Think how selfish suicide is. You're taking your life away. while others who are dying are trying so hard to live. That's selfish. Enjoy life. It was given to you. Don't take advantage of it.

She right I agree with her 110%

Sorax3

i like the chocolates =D
yea ive been gettin my mind off of it as u can see.
and by unpopular i mean im not as popular as my sis.
but yea b4 i thought of suicide, alcohohol came up, my dad used 2 own a bar, i have VERY easy access. but idk.
and about the cutting, i don't think id get that addictted 2 it.
how awkward would it b 2 be caught cutting?
Dad walks in "WTF?"
Me"........"
blood everywhere.
i faint.
Dad"o_O"
me"X__X"
srry about the off topic. i just had the funniest day EVEAH. so idk if this posityivity will keep up, but i hope it does! :p Oh and i didn't do anything about it or talk 2 the counseler. i keep forgetting.

i thought i was the only seventh grader on here. oh well.

Last edited:

Eternal Redemption

last in line
i like the chocolates =D
but yea b4 i thought of suicide, alcohohol came up, my dad used 2 own a bar, i have VERY easy access. but idk.
Dad walks in "WTF?"
Me"........"
blood everywhere.
i faint.
Dad"o_O"
me"X__X"
srry about the off topic. i just had the funniest day EVEAH. so idk if this posityivity will keep up, but i hope it does! :p Oh and i didn't do anything about it or talk 2 the counseler. i keep forgetting.

Its good to see you feel alot better...

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
I'm glad that you seem to be getting better. Remember know matter the situation don't EVER commit to hurting yourself wether it be cutting, drinking..whatever. People on this site care for you and are willing to lend you a hand =D.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'm really glad you're felling better now Sorax3 ^^ I think everyone here is. :D

Anyway, I asked Sorax3 about what exactly his problems were and if I would be allowed to post these things here. Well, here it is:

Ok so here are my reasons 2 kill me:
Unpopular
My sister is the most popular kid in school currently
My faimily doesn't truely care
I have lost my greatest friends and i haven't heared from them since they been gone
The family member that does care is dead.
I barely know my faimly
Failing in school
i have to follow in my sister's steps (she took the SAT in the SEVENTH GRADE!!!)
that's all i can think of 4 now.

thankyou

um and i am very afraid of doing it.

I believe that always telling us that suicide is not the right way to do it and that you shouldn't run away from your problems and these kind of things are of course a good thing, but maybe we should concentrate more on these problems stated above and give him a little advice and support on these things.

After all, these are the cause of this whole mess, right? ^^ And I think we can help Sorax3 with his life in general like this, too :D

imablonde

i like the chocolates =D
Dad walks in "WTF?"
Me"........"
blood everywhere.
i faint.
Dad"o_O"
me"X__X"

why would you faint? I walked down the hall with blood dripping off the tips of my fingers today & felt fine...

Rika17

i like the chocolates =D
Dad walks in "WTF?"
Me"........"
blood everywhere.
i faint.
Dad"o_O"
me"X__X"

see you're already thinking postive, just keep on remember the funny stuff in life and try to live everday to the fullest. Just remember that hardly anyone is popular, i wasn't, i was mostly the alone type of girl, it didn't matter to me if i was popular or not, all i want in school was to graduate. I didn't need 100 friend just to make me feel good. The friends you have right now are special and will alway be beside you and also it usually the popular people who mostly get peered pressured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back