• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Suicide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Ok so here are my reasons 2 kill me:
Unpopular
My sister is the most popular kid in school currently
My faimily doesn't truely care
I have lost my greatest friends and i haven't heared from them since they been gone
The family member that does care is dead.
I barely know my faimly
Failing in school
i have to follow in my sister's steps (she took the SAT in the SEVENTH GRADE!!!)
that's all i can think of 4 now.

thankyou

um and i am very afraid of doing it.
oh, but suicide would rob science of such a fine example of natural selection.

Awards
i like the chocolates =D
yea ive been gettin my mind off of it as u can see.
and by unpopular i mean im not as popular as my sis.
but yea b4 i thought of suicide, alcohohol came up, my dad used 2 own a bar, i have VERY easy access. but idk.
and about the cutting, i don't think id get that addictted 2 it.
how awkward would it b 2 be caught cutting?
Dad walks in "WTF?"
Me"........"
blood everywhere.
i faint.
Dad"o_O"
me"X__X"
srry about the off topic. i just had the funniest day EVEAH. so idk if this posityivity will keep up, but i hope it does! :p Oh and i didn't do anything about it or talk 2 the counseler. i keep forgetting.

i thought i was the only seventh grader on here. oh well.

Yay, you're doind better!

And nope, just like I said before, I'm a seventh grader just like you. And I have some issues in my life to but hey, like many people said: Life ain't fair. You're going to have some real good times like the one you're having in this qoute, or you're gonna have some real sucky times. What's important is that you keep on being strong through those bad times, and enjoy those good times!

Jeez, these words are making me sound older than I am....

Joy

Bronze Member
Ok so here are my reasons 2 kill me:
Unpopular
My sister is the most popular kid in school currently
My faimily doesn't truely care
I have lost my greatest friends and i haven't heared from them since they been gone
The family member that does care is dead.
I barely know my faimly
Failing in school
i have to follow in my sister's steps (she took the SAT in the SEVENTH GRADE!!!)
that's all i can think of 4 now.

thankyou

um and i am very afraid of doing it.

All of this things you can fix.

Honestly, suicide is running away from your problems becuase you're too scared to just go for it. If suicide is your option, then why not try everything else first?

Because you truly don't want to.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hm...family member who cares is dead??? I'm sure he/she would be happy if you just kill yourself (sorry for the sarcasm)

I'm sure they'd be disgusted with you...

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
For once we agree on something, Violent.

also, if you think that no one will care (emo!), You're wrong...But you should also not expect such commitment from us other members of KHI, Not everyone here cares about what you do/say...some people are like that, and you need to get a grip on life

Life sucks, get used to, and hope that god will throw you a bone (sorry for the sarcasm again...I can't help being not so serious...)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
But you should also not expect such commitment from us other members of KHI, Not everyone here cares about what you do/say...some people are like that, and you need to get a grip on life

Life sucks, get used to, and hope that god will throw you a bone (sorry for the sarcasm again...I can't help being not so serious...)

Maybe you could have said this a little nicer...this is not exactly what you would say to a really depressed person.

Anyway, I think Violent's suggestion is actually quite a good one, but I'm just not sure if it works that easily.

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
How the hell would I have said it any nicer? lol

Hm...Life doesn't suck, it just KINDA does?? I dunno how to break it to him

I was just talking about your last sentence. This sarcasm thing just seemed to be inappropiate. But, nah I think it's just me, I'm probably overreacting ^^

But you're right life sucks, but there are lots, LOTS of things that make it worth living for everyone.

Morning Twilight

Exactly. Actually I would completely disagree with Last Night's response. Life doesn't suck. You're just in a rut now. I can tell you atleast 3 things you will do in your lifetime that are worth living for and I don't think anyone could ever disagree (and if they do they are truly foolish because these are the greatest joys of the wise). 1) getting married to someone you love truly and who truly loves you the same way 2) Having sex with that someone (it's way better if you truly love her and you know it to the point where u got married. Sex after marriage is better. And if you don't believe me look into psychology, u'll see that when u love the person, i mean truly, you get more sensative to that person). 3) The birth of your son/daughter

Those 3 things are all worth living for. You may not see it now, you may feel like your whole world is just this one moment, but I promise you, keep fighting and you will see. All of the greatest people in the world became great by working for it, they all had trials. As long as you fight as hard as you can, that opportunity can be yours as well.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Exactly. Actually I would completely disagree with Last Night's response. Life doesn't suck. You're just in a rut now. I can tell you atleast 3 things you will do in your lifetime that are worth living for and I don't think anyone could ever disagree (and if they do they are truly foolish because these are the greatest joys of the wise). 1) getting married to someone you love truly and who truly loves you the same way 2) Having sex with that someone (it's way better if you truly love her and you know it to the point where u got married. Sex after marriage is better. And if you don't believe me look into psychology, u'll see that when u love the person, i mean truly, you get more sensative to that person). 3) The birth of your son/daughter

Those 3 things are all worth living for. You may not see it now, you may feel like your whole world is just this one moment, but I promise you, keep fighting and you will see. All of the greatest people in the world became great by working for it, they all had trials. As long as you fight as hard as you can, that opportunity can be yours as well.

Wow, you tell me I've got some good advice, now look at you XD. He's right in every way, although these three things are not necessarily going to happen to everyone. But nevertheless, he is so-damn-right-it-would-hurt-if-it-weren't with the Love part. Love is something very strong and can often wash away a lot of negative feelings off of someone. I heard from my friend and KHI member rixam, that she also had a lot of problems, for example being teased at school and later even at work, depression, thinking of suicide, until she met her boyfriend. Then things started to get a lot easier for her and she seems perfectly ok to me today. I know it might not work so easy for everyone, though, finding someone you truly love is never really easy.

All of the greatest people in the world became great by working for it, they all had trials. As long as you fight as hard as you can, that opportunity can be yours as well.

Correct as well, this is something we should all keep in mind. One of the most important things in life, IMO. It is also something, that, unlike other things, every single one of us can do.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Well I'm glad to hear you're doing better. I mean reading the things abot you, it all makes since:
your in seventh grade, you consider yourself unpopular and stuff like that. When kids are in middle they tend to think of suicide because during those years they make everything over dramatic, no offence. But thank goodness you're not trying to kill yourself. Don't worry about a thing. Life well get better for you. :]

Maverick E.S

Virus
Alot of people have thought of suicides your not the first, don't do something that drastic, it may seem to take away the misery and suffering but,then your whole life is gone, you won't ever get to do anything its gone forever, just because your life has gone this bad doesn't mean you should end it be long-suffering and endure it and if you stay positive in time things will be right if you work hard at it

D

Divine Light

Suicide is not the anweser man..........like Riaxam said....think how much pain that would put your friends and family through...do you want that.....i dont believe you do.....life can suck really bad but killing yourself isn't the way. just with the help of your friends and family maybe you can get over this urge to commit it. if that doesn't work have your family set you up with a doctor. dont kill yourself man you may think life sucks i hate it nobody cares about me. NOT TRUE AT ALL. your friends and family love you greatly and would hate to see you die. even though i dont know you it pains me to think of someone killing themselves. only bad can come of it......dont man...only greater pain and sadness will surround your friends and family if you did.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Before you do anything know that even if it may not seem like it some one always ALWAYS cares. I have been there man. My Mother died, my father died, and my best friends died a few months back. I was going to do it but then I thought about what would happen after I went through with it. What would my brother do when I was gone? God put me here to do something he cares what I do, the people gone care what I do; my brother cares what I do. I came to the States and God sent me a sign. He gave me my old sweetheart back, he gave me a good job and new friends, and above all he gave me hope. Listen you might not believe in God but know this there is always some who cares. If it’s not God because you don't think he exists then it's the friends you do have, and your family. I don't care what you say they love you. I know we just met but I would care because I've been where you were and I came back. Its possible your strong enough do get through this you’re already getting better if you have read this far into my post. We care about you, your family does care about you, and I care about you. I'm here to talk if you ever need me. That goes for all of you on this site. I want to help you in anyway I can. PM me if you ever need help with this again or if it gets worse. It always gets better... it does.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
It's hard to look on the bright side of things when your faced with downers daily.
I'm faced with tons of downers Daily, I have problems that normal adults, let alone kids, shouldn't have to deal with. But I still try to look on the bright side.

I watched a thing in social studies a couple days ago about a Halocaust (sp?) survivor talking about the death march she had to go through (the long walks the jews had to make where they lived off the land for months and out of 2000 or something women, only 150 survived) and she said it best
I believe the people who could look on the bright side and occupy their minds through the march survived, while the ones that thought "I'm going to die" did.
So there you have it.
And wow, your a seventh grader too? Weird lol, I only know one other person my age on here... like I said, weird... maybe you could PM me later, we could talk about our crappy seventh grade lives lol.

Last edited:

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
you think your lifes bad..... i got no friends, everyone teases me, people call me gay ( im not gay), my teachers don't really like me, i got bad grades.... and i ain't emo or suicidal.... think about my life, then think of what ur doing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back