• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► sum advice here plz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
ok now.
here is how it is.
i got a girlfriend who was my friends cousin so we knew each other well.
but about a week after we went out she cheated on me with my other friend.
we worked everything out and are really happy together but my friend(the one she cheated on me with) is always flirting with her.he even tried to convince her to dump me.we both want to be with each other but my friend is gettin really annoying.my gf is also getting pissed at him becuz of this.and today he asks her mom if he can hang out with her before he asks my gf!so, what should i do?i mean, i want to tell him to back off(and much more that i cant say.lol)but im not sure how.now, i really dont care if we're friends anymore.i just want him to back the (shut your mouth!) off.

and when i was with my gf with my arm around her and stuff, we're hangin out with 2 other kids and my friend.he is always saying "i feel so unloved", "im gonna go cu no one loves me", "the line too jump off a buidling was too long so i came bac"
and stuff.i know he is trying to get attention but its reeally pissing me off!
sum help plz

Shadukai X

Banned
ok now.
here is how it is.
we worked everything out and are really happy together but my friend(the one she cheated on me with) is always flirting with her.he even tried to convince her to dump me.we both want to be with each other but my friend is gettin really annoying.my gf is also getting pissed at him becuz of this.and today he asks her mom if he can hang out with her before he asks my gf!so, what should i do?i mean, i want to tell him to back off(and much more that i cant say.lol)but im not sure how.now, i really dont care if we're friends anymore.i just want him to back the (shut your mouth!) off.

Well, you shouldn't worry, I mean, if you and your GF have such a great relationship, than this would matter at all. If I were you, I would confront him face to face, get up into his face, and tell him To back off. Just say it, don't be worried about saying it and say it.

and when i was with my gf with my arm around her and stuff, we're hangin out with 2 other kids and my friend.he is always saying "i feel so unloved", "im gonna go cu no one loves me", "the line too jump off a buidling was too long so i came bac"
sum help plz

Let him keep doing it. He does a fine enough job of making himself look like an unattractive emo-*****.

Little_Red

betch.
ok now.
here is how it is.

sum help plz

tell him to back off your woman, and that he should get his own. tell him, he's been with your girl once and now she's all yours.

that's all i can think for now, and btw. if you two start beating each other up, pull his shirt over his head and start beating the crap out of him (trust me on this, i learned it from my dad, and he used to play hockey)

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
No offence, but your "friend" sounds like a jerk. If he were truly your friend, he'd respect your relationship with your GF and leave you alone. But no. Instead, he's getting on your case and asking for attention. Sounds to me like someone's desperate.

Don't let him take your girl from you. Confront him, break the news, and hopefully he'll back off. If not. . . well then he's not your friend anymore is he?

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
well, my gf told me that when we was over he tried to kiss her several times.im pissed.he even tried to kiss her in front of her mom.and her mom knows she's dating me!

cant wait to see him at school.he needs to back off now and im gonna tell him that

and thx for the tip li'lwitch8251!, i'll try that.but he knows karate.but i dont care.if he starts sumthing, i'm finishing it

and ur right deeman, he isn't my friend.

im just kinda arfaid he might do sumthing when i tell him.and i dont mean to me.i mean to himself

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
new development here.

he's goin back out with his ex.they went out for a pretty long time before they broke up.

so, what im asking is, do i still confront him?i havnt seem him all weekend.and we havnt had school so far this week.
i mean, he has a gf now.and he stopped buggin my gf.but should i still tell him that im still pissed at him?

T

Tyler Durden

yeah, I had the same problem EXCEPT MY GIRLFRIEND DIDNT CHEAT ON ME

why would you still go out with her after that? It makes no sense.

But for the task at hand-

if he continues to do this, tell HIS gf, then beat the crap out of him.

Then he's single AND he got his ass kicked.

PS- it shouldnt be that hard to bat the crap out of him, he's an emo *&^%$ =)

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Pshh go get a gun and shoot him, bury the body in your backyard.

Or...Confront him about it straight up. This is pretty funny because if my girl cheated on me it would be a maybe on if we would even get back together but to cheat on a friend is like even more severe as to the point of not taking her back but if you care for her that much as to taking her back then your either really desperate or really forgiving. Anyway go up to him and be like "Yo i see you keep flirting with my girl back off..." or something. Of course add curses to make it sound more intimiadating, i just made the PG rated version for the forums. You are consequently looking at a fight depending on how your former friend is or who he knows. Also avoid getting jumped because not only will he have beat you down but you lost your dignity fighting for your girl making you look pretty sad.

Basically just tell him stfu and gtfo stuff like that and basically tell it to him that you and your girl are all that matter so he can cry for attention but bottom line is he got lucky once. [I'm hysterically laughing because you still go out with her btw...]

So pick, option 1 --> shoot him OR option 2 --> tell him off/fight

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
bond of flames, I suggest you do not confront him. He has stopped hanging around your gf, no? He is not being a nuisance anymore, no? Don't hold a grudge against him for something like this. Let it go. It might be hard, but it's well worth it. You wouldn't want to make things worse, would you? And besides, it sounds like everything's okay now.

NOW, if he comes back in his lil' tux' lookin' all dandy and starts bustin' the 1-2s on your gf, there's a chance to confront him. Tell him to back off, and that it's the last straw. Show you're tough and who's boss. Remember that's only if he does it again, hits on your gf. YOUR gf =D

~Hope that helped a bit ^^

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
ok thx.i was gonna confront him anyways but thx for the advice.
i wont confront him.
but im not gonna talk to him and he's gonna ask why.
im just gonna say that i cant forgiv him for what he did.
or sumthing.idk.lol

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Yes, if he confronts you, tell him you forgave him for what he did; that's perfect. But be sure to let him know that you don't want it to happen again.

You've gotten the idea now ;D

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
why are u guys laughin at me?

and he has a gf and she knows that he did but he stopped.
my question is do i still confront him?

Don't listen to mine I barely skimmed through the problem. I was just laughing because cheating is -1 point but with your friend like -5 points on both parts and I guess forgiving that seems pretty difficult for most to do but if you are fine with it then hey you do you. I was being a jackass btw don't listen to my shoot 'em up plan I was just bored from Inferno work...

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
Yes, if he confronts you, tell him you forgave him for what he did; that's perfect. But be sure to let him know that you don't want it to happen again.

You've gotten the idea now ;D

but i dont forgive him.do u mean tell him i dont forgive him?

Don't listen to mine I barely skimmed through the problem. I was just laughing because cheating is -1 point but with your friend like -5 points on both parts and I guess forgiving that seems pretty difficult for most to do but if you are fine with it then hey you do you. I was being a jackass btw don't listen to my shoot 'em up plan I was just bored from Inferno work...

and its ok.lol
and i only hav a nerf gun.lol
i wasnt gonna shoot em up.haha

and i love ur first sig Enigmatic man

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
another thing!dang it

it turns out that he doesnt like his gf.he doesnt know why he's goin out with her.he called my gf and told her that.he also said that he loves her and stuff.its time to end this.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Okay, now this is what you'd call the "breaking point." It's time to let your so-called friend know how you feel and that you want him to back off. Be straightforward and bold; show you're not willing to let some fancy pants take your girl away from you.

Confront him, tell him, MAKE him.

Good luck.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
another thing!dang it

it turns out that he doesnt like his gf.he doesnt know why he's goin out with her.he called my gf and told her that.he also said that he loves her and stuff.its time to end this.

He just crossed the line. I was joking about the shoot him but I'm serious about the fighting. That was it right there now you have to take action and do something. One question, what did your girl friend say? How does she feel about all of this?

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
well, she's pissed at him.and she told him that she wants to be with me and that she doesnt like him.

and it is time.but i dont see him at school long enough to talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back