• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer Event Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Hi! I had a question about the summer event in KHUX. On the quest which is Day 7 - 1/3, the target is Dual Durandal. I'm not sure how to defeat this boss. It seems the numbers over his head corresponds to the amount of turns I have until he attacks. Dual and the other heartless attack before I finish my rotation and kill me each time. How do I finish this quest? Thank you.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
The red numbers above each enemy correspond to an attack counter--with each attack from a medal, it'll decrease by 1, unless the medal's special ability ignores attack counters or increases it. (Blue numbers correspond to a hit counter iirc.) When the number hits 0, the enemy will make an attack.
Medals that increase or ignore enemy counters--like the Incredibles medals, some of which you should have from the free pull--should help, but if you can't take down the Dual before its counter hits 0, try taking out the other enemies first.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
The red numbers above each enemy correspond to an attack counter--with each attack from a medal, it'll decrease by 1, unless the medal's special ability ignores attack counters or increases it. (Blue numbers correspond to a hit counter iirc.) When the number hits 0, the enemy will make an attack.
Medals that increase or ignore enemy counters--like the Incredibles medals, some of which you should have from the free pull--should help, but if you can't take down the Dual before its counter hits 0, try taking out the other enemies first.

Thank you. I'll keep this in mind. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back