• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summon weak Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

Why do the villain's often summon weak Heartless? Like Maleficent in Hollow Bastion when she's summoning Soldier heartless to attack Saïx "Haha! There is no way you will defeat my 7 Soldier Heartless"
Or when she summons Shadows in Agrabah to attack data Sora.

Now I wonder why do they summon such weak Heartless and can you come up with some other moments like this from the games?

State

Awards
I think Heartless and Shadows are the "mascots" of the Heartless, as in, once you see a Shadow or a Soldier, you know it's a Heartless.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Its is probably because she believes in "strength in numbers" and that there is a possibility that they can use that advantage to take their enemy down. And if not, she doesn't care, heartless are expendable.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's probably for gameplay purposes. It's going to be become much more distracting and difficult to fight if the more-powerful Heartless are in the battle along with the boss.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It could also be that in order to summon up huge frickin' behemoths, you have to have enough darkness to make them even want to come. Shadows and Soldiers are the simpletons of the heartless world, somebody who occasionally steals from a gas station can attract them. XD

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The strength in numbers sounds good. I was thinking that weaker/smaller Heartless can be faster than bigger ones so, but that isn't always the case. And for that Saix and Maleficent scene, maybe the stronger ones were already siding with the better leader and that was why she could only summon the weaker variety.

NumberVIII

It could also be that in order to summon up huge frickin' behemoths, you have to have enough darkness to make them even want to come. Shadows and Soldiers are the simpletons of the heartless world, somebody who occasionally steals from a gas station can attract them. XD

I agree with this. It's probably easier to summon the weaker heartless, the stronger ones probably require more power and drain some of the summoner's energy.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I never really understood either. I mean, can't Maleficent summon Defender and Darkball heartless during the first part of her boss battle? I guess she just got weaker in KH2 lol..

State

Awards
I never really understood either. I mean, can't Maleficent summon Defender and Darkball heartless during the first part of her boss battle? I guess she just got weaker in KH2 lol..
Considering she just got up without getting her cup of coffee and bowl of cereal, then yes.

Gram

Banned
Awards
maybe cause if they went around always summoning darksides and dustfliers sora would get his ass handed to him x3

Riku Fan1415

Its is probably because she believes in "strength in numbers" and that there is a possibility that they can use that advantage to take their enemy down. And if not, she doesn't care, heartless are expendable.

Not to mention she was overwhelmed by "strength in numbers" TWICE IN THE SAME GAME! Lol.

JTD95

maybe cause if they went around always summoning darksides and dustfliers sora would get his ass handed to him x3

I'm not saying she should summon thousands of Darksides and Dustfliers that would be to hard, but why do she summon some of the weakest of them all?

finalblackmage

I think it's just a general gaming cliche.

"Mario, I bet you can't jump over all THREE Gombas. Muahahahahaha"

Also cause regular heartless are SO CUTE! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back