• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summoning Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

Why whenever Terra summons his keyblade does it look like Roxas summoning it in Data Twilight Town you know how it like pixilates and appears? Is that supposed to be a connection or is it just to make it look cool. Because from what i can remember Ven summons it normally like Sora and im pretty sure Aqua summons it normally also (normally being just a flash of light and it appearing).

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Why whenever Terra summons his keyblade does it look like Roxas summoning it in Data Twilight Town you know how it like pixilates and appears? Is that supposed to be a connection or is it just to make it look cool. Because from what i can remember Ven summons it normally like Sora and im pretty sure Aqua summons it normally also (normally being just a flash of light and it appearing).

It's just the way he summons his keyblade.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
It's just asthetics. They basically just carried it over from how the Lingering Sentiment could shape the keyblade. It's only "similar" because both are kind of blocky. Terra does it because he can shape his keyblade, presumably, into nearly any shape he wants. Roxas's weapons turning into the Keyblade in Simulated Twilight Town was to just show exactly that: it wasn't real, it was all data. That's why there were blocks and numbers, just like in the Space Paranoids (Tron's World.) It's just how "data" is represented in the KH games.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's just for effects, since they're obviously not in the data world.

Terra = pixel things
Aqua = flower petals
Ven = wind

noheartx

well i know their obviously not in a data world but i was just pointing it out..and The Bucket what did u mean he can shape his keyblade?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Different people summon the keyblade different ways. Terra summons with pixels things, Sora summons with light, and Riku summons with a cloud of darkness.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well i know their obviously not in a data world but i was just pointing it out..and The Bucket what did u mean he can shape his keyblade?

Probably referring to how Terra can transform his Keyblade into a rider, a cannon, and a whip. Anything else I'm forgetting?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Probably referring to how Terra can transform his Keyblade into a rider, a cannon, and a whip. Anything else I'm forgetting?

Well Ventus and Aqua can do the same things. We haven't seen them turn their blades into a canon but they both can turn their keyblades into vehicles and use them stretch and whip across stuff.

Anyway, like everyone else said, it's just a special effect with no meaning behind it.

Dcasd1

i guess its just something they can do with enough training. sora will learn it soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back