• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
when that guy who created final fantasy said summoning would be difffer, how differ would it be ?

and who do you want to summon this time around

i would like it if we can sommun ff aeon or gf like shiva of odin or maybe they might make an apperance if yuna there

and if disney i would like it if wass sitch

JG_Vandom

I saw a gameshark code for KH1 to summon bahamut so i just had to try it. He did appear on the sumons list, but the game just froze when i sellected it. I would definately want to summon him in KH2.

keymaster-Lycole

Nomura..he hasnt stated "what" is going to e diferent about summoning, if i guesed on what was different, i would say maybe the summons wouldnt linger and stay until they ran out of mp. Like, the perform an attack or effect and then leave, like in ff7-9

JG_Vandom

This was said in another thread, but maybe we'll get some good old fashioned summon materia!

JG_Vandom

I would also like to see as summons:

Shiva ('cause she's my fav)
Beast because he was extremely helpful in KH when sora got stuck with the wooden sword after Riku stole the keyblade.
Neo shadows! yea, that would be a weird twist.
I was going to say darkside but he probably has a grudge against sora from all the pounding. lol.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Actually Mushu is a confirmed summon, hes appeared in battle in a few scans. the only differencces I saw in the scan is that sora's mp bar turned purple (they probably share the mp bar). It appeared mushu's (multiple - they have many attacks now) were triggered by reaction commands. That's what we can infer about summons so far. The scan is in the news archive in early july/late june. check out the scan!

Dark-Sora 50

Yes, Mushu has indeed been confirmed. Reaction commands, yay! Can't wait!! Only FIVE MONTHS LEFT!!! I'd like to see some Aeons, I'd also like TInk back cos she saved my ass against Kurt Ziza lol.

Dark-Sora 50

I'd prefer to see Bahamut use Mega-Flare and wipe them all out in one shot XD. I'd also lke to see Yojimbo, so you could actually have a USE for all the Munny you get throughout your adventures lol.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Cloudy_Card said:
Actually Mushu is a confirmed summon, hes appeared in battle in a few scans. the only differencces I saw in the scan is that sora's mp bar turned purple (they probably share the mp bar). It appeared mushu's (multiple - they have many attacks now) were triggered by reaction commands. That's what we can infer about summons so far. The scan is in the news archive in early july/late june. check out the scan!
mushu was never confirmed that he was a summon. that was a co-op attack with mulan that hes in http://sorasdomain.net/images/Scan 11.jpg

sithgis

ya i sure they will have diffrent summons but next time i want cooler character i dont wanna look like a moron the a stupid bambi dancing in circles around me.....i like summos like mucho and geenne

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Spirit said:
i want to see the Magus Sisters!!!! they kick ass in ffX

LOL So do I. Although, since it's KH, I want to see them in a different form, like how Ifrit and Bahamut looked different in each of the FF games. Have you seen the original Magus Sisters? They looked like ordinary girls (one mature, one chubby and one small) dressed in Kimonos? Infact, here they are!
4magussis-a.jpg

They looked so cute. Oops, little off topic >_>;

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i hated the Magus Sisters in FFX most of the time. when i first got them the fat one would never listen to me. but at the end they all turned out to be my faves because they would finnaly listen. lol they would make a good summon and maybe like if ur magic is full they could use their overdrive kinda like trinity limit. that would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back