• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
what it do, sora/riku/kairi here. just wanted to stop by and say hello and god bless.

gee what has happened since i last posted on khi

i’ve been eating a lot of salad lately. it’s pretty bland but it lowers my cholesterol.

i’ve been listening to a lot of old rapmen like biggie smalls and redman, finally embracing the black heritage i pretended to have on here.

i’m getting married in may. you’re not invited. not because i don’t want you there but because it’s too diddlying expensive.

my sex life is pretty mediocre but what can you do.

all in all i’m living the sweet white american life.

ama.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Welcome back. Congrats on the wedding. Maybe if you were better in bed your sex life wouldn't be so bad. The yelp reviews aren't helping you. Have a great day!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Congrats on the marriage! Not congrats on the sex...have you guys considered introducing some variety into it to help make it not mediocre?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
welcome back, remember all those chats we had about odd future when i was a cringey little fuckwad? yea

Back