• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports ► Super Bowl XLVIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
The Super Bowl will soon be upon on, and since my playoffs thread exceeded my expectations by hitting two pages, let's see how well the Big Game does.
Super_Bowl_XLVIII_logo.png

NFL Championship
Seattle Seahawks (NFC) vs. Denver Broncos (AFC)
Final: 43-8

Halftime performance will be by Bruno Mars with The Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

This will be the first Super Bowl to be played outdoors in cold weather conditions, be the second time in the past 20 seasons that two #1 seeds faced each other, and feature the leagues best offense (Denver) against the best defense (Seattle).

What do you think of the matchup this year? Who do you think will win? Are you only going to watch for the commercials?

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Really only watching for the movie trailers.

I'll be on my sofa watching Rugby Six Nations instead.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
and since my playoffs thread exceeded my expectations by hitting two pages

*dying

So here's to Peyton Manning winning the super bowl. Just Peyton manning

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I'm going all-in for the Broncos. It'd be good to cap off Manning's year with another ring.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Can we talk about that start, though? That was funny.

Definitely not how Manning wanted to start the game, and probably not how most would have expected the game to start. Fastest score in Super Bowl history, and I think just the second time the first score was a safety. I remember the Patriots/Giants game a couple years back starting with one too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely not how Manning wanted to start the game, and probably not how most would have expected the game to start. Fastest score in Super Bowl history, and I think just the second time the first score was a safety. I remember the Patriots/Giants game a couple years back starting with one too.

Oh definitely not. You see how pissed he is right now? This game is just not going the way they probably expected it to.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
As a Seattle sports fan, I couldn't be more happy with how this game is going. Hawks are dominating and it's awesome to watch.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
22-0, Seattle over Denver at the half. Damn. I'd be more down that the team I picked is losing, but it's hardly much of a game right now. Broncos better wake up in the second half.

D

Deleted member 36435

why watch the superbowl when you can watch kripp stream

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I don't think anyone was expecting such a horrible game from the Broncos across the board. At least it wasn't a shutout. :/ Congratz to Seattle, they more then deserved this win.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Worst super bowl i have seen in Years...
Peyton Manning Choked to death.
At least Bruno Mars was good (Like Always).

blksabbath74

It's a good thing Colorado legalized marijuana. They're gonna need it after that.

Nice!

1) That was the worst Superbowl I can ever remember. I just went to bed after the Seahawks went up 36-0. There was no coming back from that. The Broncos got pwned

2) Congrats to the Seahawks, but unless you are a Seahawks fan, that was no fun to watch. I can understand now why everyone bitches about National Championship games featuring Alabama.

3) I honestly thought Bruno Mars was a type of dress shoe. I wasn't familiar with any of his songs, but thought the performance was alright.

4) I loved seeing the Chili Peppers, although Anthony Kiedis should have kept his shirt on. I guess I should be glad that Flea was wearing pants.

5) Think Denver would have done any better with Tim Tebow?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Let's be honest. Keyboard Cat making an appearance on national TV was the best thing to happen.

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers as a "guest" to Bruno Mars? Wow, that statement is hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back