• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Cool Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexen

You know in Final Fantasy 8 when the group fell asleep and they became Laguna and his two other friends? I think something similar to that will happen in KH2, where sora donald and goofy fall into a mysterious sleep, they have a dream about being BHK and his two friends. What do ya' think?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Possible, but I'd say the odds of it happening are 293847923874 to .3

D

darker duds

it doesn't match up.

if sora was dreaming he was BHK, why would he be saying 'you can't see sora'

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Um, well, they would acheive spontaniety, they would surprise us, they could use it as a tutorial, or it could link up the ties with BHK. Who knows.

Twilight Hero

I can't really explain why. But for some reason I had a similar idea in my head. The main elemental theme in the first game was Heart. In Chain of Memories it was memories. And for some strange reason I have a feeling KH2 MAY have something to do with dreams. Square has done it before AND they have mentioned dreams vaguely a coupole of times throughout the series. So you may have a point. This is my first timewriting in a forum or whatever.....message board I don't know the difference. For a nuby how did I do?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Vexen said:
You know in Final Fantasy 8 when the group fell asleep and they became Laguna and his two other friends? I think something similar to that will happen in KH2, where sora donald and goofy fall into a mysterious sleep, they have a dream about being BHK and his two friends. What do ya' think?

I doubt it for three reasons:
1) BHK has three friends
2) Square enix doesn't repeat itself
3) It just doesn't seem right.

ultimate7777

No..
The theme for KH was ethereal connections between people...

The theme for KH2 will be the power of promises...

Nomura-san said it himself in an interview with the magazine entity 1up..

sinharvest_angel

ya know what i dont think the producers know what there doing i bet the ending or KH2 is gonna end like some fat guy waking up from a dream(jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back