• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super Groupies launches new Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary collection!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Super Groupies, the fashion brand known for its collaborations with anime, manga, and video games, has launched its new Kingdom Hearts 20th anniversary collection! Based on the theme of "connected hearts," this collection includes watches, jackets, umbrellas, backpacks, and wallets inspired by the three trios: Sora, Riku, and Kairi, Roxas, Axel, and Xion, and Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.

With 45 items and 9 characters to choose from, there's sure to be something for everyone!

Every item you purchase will also come with a postcard featuring exclusive artwork of Sora, Roxas and Ventus, drawn by Tetsuya Nomura.

Preorders are open from July 25th to August 14th, 2022Those looking to purchase from this collection should be aware that preorders will close once the number of orders reach what is available in stock, which may be before the end of the period.

Backpacks and wallets are expected to be delivered early February 2022, with watches and jackets following in late February 2023, and finally umbrellas in early April 2023.

Watch
$230
Backpack
$
Long Wallet
$
Umbrella
$75
Jacket
$170

Backpack

Last edited by a moderator:

Foxycian

Awards
No Namine and Isa? oh well. Anyway I think I’ll either get the Ventus one or Roxas (when I have the money)

2 quid is good

Awards
Ahh! These look great! The roxas watch once again being the best of the set 😭😭

Hopefully I'll actually be able to get it this time around, a bit of a shame every watch has a black strap but oh well. Pretty excited for it anyway

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Ventus one is very chic! I like that Ventus and Roxas may look the same but it is so easy to tell their style apart.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I want the jackets, but I'm not sure if they are actually good jackets for cold weather lol.

I might just get an umbrella and call it a day.

Ventus ♡

Awards
They're cute, though I wish they all had a bit more color. I preordered a couple Ven items though. I still regret forgetting to preorder any of the Kairi ones from the previous collab, so I just bit the bullet this time around.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Some classy streetwear. I like the island trios jackets the most (glad they are being marketed as unisex); not sure how i feel about wearing a recusant's sigil on some of the others. Hah.

Love the colorful patterns they made for the lining!

Back