• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Super late intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KairiTheMang0

Awards
I never made one of these I don’t think. Whatever. Uhhh heyyyyy I’m Kai (or whatever other name you’d prefer) and I do stuff I guess. I write sometimes (KairiTheMang0 on AO3) and draw sometimes as well. Been in the kh fandom for a little bit now, it’s probably my favorite series (kh2 is my favorite game of all time I’d say.) Anyways I sometimes forget this site exists so if you ever want to talk to me for whatever reason you should friend me on discord (currently Kairi#2002 but my nitro is gonna run out soon so unless I get it again it’ll get randomized, I’ll edit the comment then) or join the kh server I’m a co-owner of ( https://discord.gg/qF4wWS7xtK ). I think that’s it, stay safe :)

D

Deleted member 281095

Who can introduce here? I'm from california and phobia having ever since accidents at six flags. I'm not too old and I've been go some internet cafes like on his street starting with a v. Like vermont street and 4th or just on vermont street. I like forms because I have enting and maybe this syndrome about computers and breaks.

Back