• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Super Mario Bros Movie Sequel ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
we all know the Super Mario Bros Movie will get a sequel eventually. The question is what parts of Mario’s extensive history should they use for plot material. Personally, I’m hoping for an adaptation of Super Paper Mario but let’s hear some ideas from you guys

D

Deleted member 246005

Luigi's mansion should get a spinoff.

Mario Oddysey could be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
With it looking like Luigi's playing damsel in distress for this one, a sequel should give him more of a spotlight (it is called The Super Mario BROS. Movie afterall), therefore I totally expect Daisy showing up in that one.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Super Mario sunshine would be pretty fun. That was always one of my favorite Mario games. Always liked the tropical setting.

Megavoltage

Awards
The luma hints at Rosalina eventually appearing, I bet she'll show up in the sequel. The Kongs will probably get a movie but I wonder what bad guys they'll use. Kremlings, Tikis, Snowmads? I'd love it if Wario get his own movie, I have a feeling he could be super popular with mainstream audiences. He's dumb, funny, bad but not evil. The Minions crowd would probably like him.

Willow A113

Awards
The luma hints at Rosalina eventually appearing, I bet she'll show up in the sequel. The Kongs will probably get a movie but I wonder what bad guys they'll use. Kremlings, Tikis, Snowmads? I'd love it if Wario get his own movie, I have a feeling he could be super popular with mainstream audiences. He's dumb, funny, bad but not evil. The Minions crowd would probably like him.
The Kong villain could definitely be King K. Rool.

Back